Dove Pink Beauty Bar Reviews

November 17, 2020

Would definitely recommend!

I loved this soap! I use this exclusively for my face as I have sensitive skin which breaks out at everything. This soap has helped control breakouts!

November 11, 2020

good low waste option

i love dove body wash, i have really sensitive skin and i don't react to any of their products. I like using the bar options because its a much better option environmentally speaking.

November 11, 2020

Is is good

Is is good for skin i use it dove pink bar it is good for my skin my skin is dry so used it i like it very much my first preference dove pink bar i like it

November 10, 2020

Great product

This product is fantastic. The scent is classic and light. I have sensitive skin and I have never had an issue and I’ve been using it for years. I would definitely recommend

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love all Dove products and this is another great one!

Beautiful scent! Dove products never disappoint! Very delicate on skin! I’ll definitely be buying this again and will use it daily as part of my skin care regime.

October 30, 2020

Soft scent & great clean

I’ve been using Dove products for years and keep coming back to Dove pink bar soap. I have super sensitive skin and have never had an issue, it leaves my skin feeling clean as well as soft and hydrated. It smells amazing and even after a shower leaves a soft scent without being overpowering throughout the day.
    Definitely would recommend this to everyone I know!

October 27, 2020

Best soap ever

I love using this soap and have been using it for years. It keeps me feeling very clean and smelling good all day. I also have sensitive skin and doesn’t make me break out.

October 27, 2020

will buy it again affordable price and effective

Ver6 good on the skin specially i have sensitive skin..my son used it aswell as he suffers of bad eczema..keep his skin soft.. keep my skin hydrated and the smell is not too strong which i like..

October 24, 2020

Meh

it’s okay

airheotnkrmtmtmfndnfnfnfnfndmsauurirriidsjsjdjdjjfdnndndndnnsnsnsnsnssnnsnsnsbsbsnsnsnsndndnndndndnsndnndsnnsnsndndndndndnnddnjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed using this soap!

Using this soap has really left my body feeling refreshed and clean! It has some great moisturizing properties and has a delicate scent that everyone can enjoy. I really recommend this product!