Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

May 30, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Love this

This is one of my favorite Dove products. I love the powder scent and it lasts throughout the whole day. Really like this one. Just great. Recommend.

March 21, 2019

Good by sweat!

Our family can always rely on the soft great smelling products of dove always a soft and sweat smell. And after a long day you can always garentee to be smelling as fresh as you did the moment you put it on! Thanks dove again for the amazing products.

March 14, 2019

Probably purchased over 50 times

I've been using this deodorant since high school and have yet to find a replacement that works as well. I'm a naturally sweaty chick who has trouble wearing light colored shirts and anything that clings to my armpits without embarrassment. While this product doesn't completely eliminate sweating (that would be scary and unnatural) it does reduce smell and leave me feeling fresher than any other product I've tried. Just be careful about wearing dark colors as it will leave white marks on clothes.

1.0/5

January 24, 2019

not worth the buy

I bought this product thinking it would be a great buy, based on my previous experience with dove antiperspirant products however; this product was a major let down. It was ineffective and I did not like the quality nor the scent of this antiperspirant.

January 18, 2019
    Florida, United States

Great Deodorant

This is one of my favorite deodorants to use, I live in a hot climate and this deodorant holds up no matter how sweaty and sticky I get. This is a great brand and I love using it

December 17, 2018

pretty good

This antiperspirant is not as strong as the "clinical" varieties but it does the job. I've used it while travelling (to a cold climate country) and it was fine, however I would pick something stronger when i'm working out or travelling to a warm place.

October 03, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My lifesaver!

This deodorant has been with me for over 10 years :) and is the best I Have sensitive skin and this has been amazing no break outs no itchiness and it smells like baby powder :) i always feel amazing with this deodorant :)

September 28, 2018

Love!

Been using it since 2007, has not failed me once! I love it love it love it! The powder scent is so fresh and clean, as well as it does leave a mild white mark under arms but it fades out as you progress along your day. I do not typically wear it with black clothing because it does leave a residual mark, but you can rid it with a swift wipe of water on a cloth.

September 17, 2018
    Virginia, United States

The best under pressure

I love Dove deodorant. I work as a cook and we all know how hot it gets. I djust a lot of sweating this deodorant helps me when I’m sweat in not smelling bad and still smelling like powder and doesn’t leave stains on my shirts. Just awesomeness.

July 16, 2018

My go to for Travel

I love my spray antiperspirant however when traveling it is a lot of hassle to have in your bags through security. This is my go to now!!! I love that it still has the wonderful smell, and lasts long. But it is compact and works as long it needs to. I recommend this for any of my friends needing a fairly compact solid solution.