Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

October 17, 2017

Perfect!

Loooove the baby powder smell. It's also just a really great product of course because its by Dove :) I absolutely recommend for anyone wanting fresh, great smelling pits!

October 17, 2017

smells perfect

The scent is long lasting and surprisingly it does not leave my armpits looking too white like other brands. It glides on smoothly and works great. The powder scented one is my favorite !!

October 16, 2017

Sweet smell

Over the past 4 years or so I have been using Dove deodorant. I started using it because other products have me a rash. I soon discovered that it was one of the best products in the market. No more rashes and better protection.

October 09, 2017

J’utilise ce produit et il est vraiment super! Je l’achète régulièrement et il me convient parce que je fais des hyper sensibilité au parfum et celui-là ne me dérange pas du tout! Merci!!!

October 08, 2017

This is the deodorant I've used for years and I won't stop!

I've had sensitive skin most of my life, and so finding the right deodorant has always been a problem for me. Luckily that isn't the case with Dove. I've been using this deodorant for a few years now and I have to say there is nothing smoother, with a better scent, and that doesn't leave lines and marks on clothing! It is a great product, and worth every cent!

October 03, 2017

Beautiful product.

I am a huge fan of this product.

-The price is great. It goes on sale quite often making it even better for the price and value. -The scent is a baby powder smell. It's not too strong, but it's beautiful. It smells clean, and the smell lasts for hours.
    -The texture is great, it's silky smooth. Perfect consistency for a deodorant.
    -It leaves my underarms smooth, soft, hydrated and beautiful.
    -It doesn't leave white marks on your clothing like many deodorants. It also doesn't leave big white clumps on your underarms.
    -It's quite effective at keeping you dry and fresh all day long.

If you haven't tried this product. Try it now !

A Great Antiperspirant

I have bought and will continue to buy this product. I have difficulty finding a deodorant that lasts more than a few hours and find during hot weather that I need to constantly reapply. That is not the case with Dove, once a day works well.
    Thank you for bringing it to market.

Dove

This is by far the best anti-perspirant I have tried. I have tried other brands and this one cant be beat. I have been using the cucumber scent for years, it smells nice and keeps me feeling fresh.

Dove

Dove has consistently great products. I like the antiperspirant has a very soft smell and doesn't leave my armpits dry. It doesn't really give a full day protection but I am yet to find an antiperspirant that would really give that (despite all the commercials...). Definitely recommend.

Great deodorant

I love using this deodorant to keep me fresh and smelling good. I buy the large size when it goes on sale at Shoppers and lasts me a long time. Would recommend to others for sure and continue using it.