Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

December 13, 2017

Dove deodorant

This is my favorite deoderant.. Goes on dry not sticky.. I love Dove products in general so finding this deodorant was great.
    My daughter uses it as well and I have purchased the men's version for my husband

December 13, 2017

sodt & strong

I love the soft, feminine scent, the soft feel on application but powerful when I need to feel dry. This is my go to product through the joys of menapause

December 11, 2017

Great anti-perspirant

This product is fabulous. I have been using it for many years now. I used to find it hard to get an anti-perspirant that would actually work in me. When I tried this one however, it was an instant winner. It works, it smells incredible and does not mark your clothes. It is usually found for a very reasonable price too, making it a winner all around in my opinion!

December 10, 2017

great for a long day

this deoderent is great but i hate the smell of dove deoderent because it smells to much like baby powder and it drives me crazy! Other then that its a great product but its hard for me to get over the smell

December 07, 2017

Tres bon

Je mentraine 3 fois par semaines et je nai jamais peur de sentir mauvais avec ce produit !une application par jour suffit meme apres avoir ete au gym !

December 07, 2017

Very good

Dove Deodorant sticks are great I switched to them a few years ago and they are long lasting and smell nice too so u don't have to worry about a sweaty Oder coming from you I work for long hours and it's great to not worry about a strong smell and it's great for all ages

December 05, 2017

Familiar smell with reliable results

I work out pretty hard so deodorant/antiperspirant are very important to me. I need to know what I’m using is going to work so I’m not worried about how I smell while at the gym.
    Dove makes this gentle product that kept me dry during a gruelling workout. It smells classic and didn’t leave white marks on my Lululemon tank top.

December 03, 2017

Amazing

I have been using Dove anti-perspirant stick powder scent for awhile. Absolutely amazing product. Goes on smooth and does not make me feel sticky. The scent is wonderful, without being overpowering at all.
    I would recommend this to anyone......

November 18, 2017

Love Dove

Exceptional product all around... love the scent ... not overpowering just perfect.... the most effective anti persperant I have used...never have to worry about embarrassing odour or wetness.... It’s gentle to your underarms like a lotion would be but strong enough to do the actual job it’s intended to do!! Love it :)

November 09, 2017

Just OK

This works alright, but it is nothing special. It keeps me smelling fresh for a few hours, but I find that I need to reapply in the afternoon. I much prefer the dove spray on anti prespirant.