Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

June 18, 2020

Love this product

I have been using this product for over 10 years. It has a great scent and keeps you fresh throughout the day. I love the smell it smells like a baby.

May 03, 2020

Powder fresh!

The scent is great so it leaves out any unwanted smell! It keeps your underarms sweat-free for the day. It's always a good idea to use this before heading out.

March 14, 2020

Super soft underarms

I have been using Dove stick anti-perspirant for years and years! it's super gentle on your arm pits and smells so nice! I have used a few different variations of this product, including the cool essentials version as well as my current Powder scent. It's a great product at a great price point and I usually find this on sale and stock up for even better value!
    I will absolutely continue using this product as I love how soft my skin is after using this and there is very limited or no white residue.
    I do sweat quite a lot and it has helped but I do still sweat a bit onto my clothes if I've had a physical day.

March 04, 2020

Peau sensible

Ce produit est parfait pour les peau sensible cependant ce n'est pas mon préféré, je trouve qu'il ne dure pas toute la journée et dégage moins un parfum que les autres Dove

January 30, 2020
    Southwark, United Kingdom

My favourite!

Love the delicate scent of it, its texture too! It keeps me dry and keeps the odour away for the day. I recommend it to everyone looking for a great deodorant!

December 10, 2019

je l'adore

J'aime vraiment cet antisudorifique . Je l'utilise a chaque jour et il neutralise toutes les odeurs durant toute la journée. Il ne tache pas, ne coule pas et est doux pour la peau. Il possède une douce odeur de fraîcheur.

October 12, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Smells so fresh

I love this!
    Will definitely use this again and again and would recommend to my friends
    It smells fresh all day and doesn't leave marks.
    My boyfriend also uses it so certainly unisex too

September 24, 2019

Le classique

Je l’adore cest mon déodorant de tout les jours. La senteur est classique et il fonctionne toute la journée. Il est aussi confortable de le porter et il ne tache pad

September 19, 2019

My go to brand by far.

I've tried so countless deodorants and this one seems to be the one for me. It's a fresh and clean feeling for hours on end. Doesn't feel wet or sticky which is a plus in my books. Must try!!!

1.5/5

September 01, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Not for the on the go mom

Let me start by saying I love Dove products but I was actually very saddened by the deodorant. It just doesn't work for my under arms, I'll smell fresh for maybe three hours and then I can smell under arm odor and need to reapply it again. It clumps up into white deodorant balls and gets all over my bra and actually falls out of my shirt and if I'm in my van or car I'll find Dove deodorant pieces on my seat or arm rest. It's terrible and kinda makes me feel like I got a case of under arm dandruff but its actually deodorant clumps falling from under my arms. I'm very saddened by this because it really makes your underarms feel so soft but for me it's just not working with my sweating and the clumps forming from applications. I'll continue with other Dove products I use and am loyal too but this deodorant is a no for me.