Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

June 07, 2021

Love this product!!

DOVE POWDER ANTI-PERSPIRANT STICK is great keeps you dry and no ugly white clumps when you lift your arm and no white film left on your clothes. Will continue to purchase.

May 10, 2021

Love Dove

I love Dove Deodorant/Antiperspirant. The price point is usually great. Almost always on sale. It's long lasting. Goes on and stays clean not clumping white residue. Great product

April 28, 2021

Smell fresh, all day long

I have used this exact product for years. I love how inexpensive it is, I love how convenient it is to use, I love how it makes me feel fresh the whole day long! I would buy this again and again because I love the brand + the scent!

2.2/5

November 06, 2020

Not strong enough for this chick

I love the Dove Brand and bought a few on sale. I like the way it smells and feels...but it doesn’t cover my smell on a hot and sweaty day. So I use them up in the winter.

November 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

This is my favourite

This dove powder deodorant, is the only deodorant that I will buy. I have been using this brand and this sent for over three years. He has the perfect fragrance it’s not too strong, it feels nice when you’re putting it on.

November 02, 2020

IN love with this product

This 24 hour Powder formula of Dove anti-perspirant Deodorant is a must have. The powder formula was something different i wanted to try on and it worked out perfect. Doesn't leave any stains on your clothing as this DEO glides on invisible with your underarm skin. GREAT PRODUCT

November 02, 2020

Only kind I buy

I'm a huge dove fan, and this to me is the best of them. It's one of the only scents I can wear that doesnt bother my sinuses, plus who doesnt love the smell of baby powder

October 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best deodorant

Has always been my favourite brand for washing and did not hesitate to get as deodorant. This brand I trust and feel great using. Highly recommended.

October 20, 2020

The best deodorant I have used

I tried many deodorant but I always return to dove powder, I like the smell, it remembers me of baby powder.There is no sweat smell for 24 hours as I take showers every day . The price is affordable and the product lasts for months , I use it daily. It doesn’t harm my underarms skin like some others deodorants.

October 06, 2020

Won't smell ya later!

For years I would buy and try different brands and not be picky until one day I bought this Dove on sale. I haven't changed from this brand since. Has to be over 10 years. Smells so good and really does make those pits soft. I even carry a mini in my purse. They also go on sale quite regular so I am always well stocked,