Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

Works great but only for a short time !

This antiperspirant works great however needs to be applied often. It keeps you dry and smelling fresh but wears off quite quickly so you need to take it with you while on the go and re-apply through the day !! My young daughter likes to use it cause it is mild and works best for her !

September 28, 2017

I love Dove. I like this anti-perspirant stick because it actually gets the job done. Not only does it slide on smooth and doesn't get chucky under the arms, but the smell lasts. You never had to worry about that awkward smell coming from under your arms. I like that it's a common item in every store so it's easily found. And the Smell? Who doesn't mind smelling like powder? I know I don't mind and it's not over bearing. Price is right. It doesn't cost that much and it lasts a really long time. The stick itself can stand the heat. I've left my deodorant in the car on that hot summer day, and it didn't melt. WOO HOO. I have tried other antiperspirant sticks and always find myself coming back to Dove.

September 28, 2017

I would definitely buy this product

I really like the smell of the powder..It doesn't leave a white stain on my clothes and I feel dry all day.. Dove has become my brand of deodarant /anti-perspirant

Great everyday deodorant

This is a great everyday deodorant for those who work in a moderately active environment (e.g. office job or air conditioned environments). It has a great refreshing smell that is not overwhelming to those who have scent sensitivities (to use themselves or to use around those with sensitivities). It leaves your skin feeling smooth, clean, and dry.

Parfait pour moi!

Je fais confiance à ce produit il est vraiment efficace avec des parfums agréables qui me laissent tout en fraicheur toute la journée. Produit de bonne qualité à bon prix.

September 28, 2017

Fresh, effective, classic anti-perspirant!

I think this was the first anti-perspirant I ever had. It definitely does its job and leaves you feeling fresh all day. It is very affordable and usually a little cheaper than the other ones. My only problem is that because it's powder it always leaves marks on my clothes so I need to be very careful. And I find the packaging is deceiving, it seems like there is so much more product in there and it runs out pretty quickly.

Perfect Deodorant

This deodorant is perfect! The pricing was equal to other deodorants. The variety of scents was plentiful. The product lasted all day and worked super well.

1.8/5

Just not for me

This didn’t work for me at all!!! It smells great for the first 20 Mina. After wearing it throughout the day, it started to make me stink. I had to throw mine out. I would not re purchase this item.

New Brunswick, Canada

My new favorite!

Honestly, it is costlier than some other deodorant so i try to buy it on sale.
    I buy the Powder scent and I love it. It has a nice, light scene and it feels soft.
    It also lasts all day, which is even more important!

The Best Deodorant!

I have used a lot of different deodorants but this one take the cake! It smells amazing and actually lasts! Also I find it doesn't leave any residue once I apply it which is a huge bonus because a lot of other deodorants do and it made me feel self conscious about raising my arms.
    I would highly recommend this product! :-)