Dove Powder Anti-Perspirant Stick Reviews

Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick Powder is designed to pamper underarm skin with a familiar and comforting soft powder scent.

Caring to skin, the alcohol-free formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to provide great underarm care. This antiperspirant deodorant also helps skin to recover from shaving dryness so that you can enjoy underarms that look and feel softer and smoother. With 24 hour protection, this antiperspirant deodorant is designed to help keep you protected from odour and wetness all day long.

Sourced from: www.dove.ca

My go to!

The Dove Antiperspirant Stick has been my go do for years. I find it to be a great value; it is usually on sale some where and there are often coupons. I like the variety of scents that it comes in, but I tend to be a traditionalist and stick to the "baby powder" scent.

It keeps me dry and and smelling good!

Dove does it again!

Just when you think that you have tried all the dove beauty products and that one more could not be better than the next....I try the deodorant and find an instant favorite!
    The light, clean scent keeps me smelling fresh all day with no sticky residue or white streaks on my clothing. It also leaves my skin way softer than any other products. Great for sensitive pits!

Beau, bon, pas cher

C'est un bon déodorant. Il fait honneur à la marque Dove: un prix abordable, un parfum frais comme on les connait et des ingrédients doux pour la peau.
    Il sent très bon et je n'ai eu aucun problème avec ce produit. Mes vêtements sont restés secs et ne sont pas tachés.

September 28, 2017

As a first time mom, I have to juggle a lot of things at home. From taking care of my baby, preparing food, cleaning etc.

Good thing dove antiperspirant can keep up with my busy schedule and still keep me dry until the end of the day. Also makes me smelling good for a long time but not too strong that it can suffocate my baby while nursing.

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

Works great but only for a short time !

This antiperspirant works great however needs to be applied often. It keeps you dry and smelling fresh but wears off quite quickly so you need to take it with you while on the go and re-apply through the day !! My young daughter likes to use it cause it is mild and works best for her !

September 28, 2017

I love Dove. I like this anti-perspirant stick because it actually gets the job done. Not only does it slide on smooth and doesn't get chucky under the arms, but the smell lasts. You never had to worry about that awkward smell coming from under your arms. I like that it's a common item in every store so it's easily found. And the Smell? Who doesn't mind smelling like powder? I know I don't mind and it's not over bearing. Price is right. It doesn't cost that much and it lasts a really long time. The stick itself can stand the heat. I've left my deodorant in the car on that hot summer day, and it didn't melt. WOO HOO. I have tried other antiperspirant sticks and always find myself coming back to Dove.

September 28, 2017

I would definitely buy this product

I really like the smell of the powder..It doesn't leave a white stain on my clothes and I feel dry all day.. Dove has become my brand of deodarant /anti-perspirant

Great everyday deodorant

This is a great everyday deodorant for those who work in a moderately active environment (e.g. office job or air conditioned environments). It has a great refreshing smell that is not overwhelming to those who have scent sensitivities (to use themselves or to use around those with sensitivities). It leaves your skin feeling smooth, clean, and dry.

Parfait pour moi!

Je fais confiance à ce produit il est vraiment efficace avec des parfums agréables qui me laissent tout en fraicheur toute la journée. Produit de bonne qualité à bon prix.

September 28, 2017

Fresh, effective, classic anti-perspirant!

I think this was the first anti-perspirant I ever had. It definitely does its job and leaves you feeling fresh all day. It is very affordable and usually a little cheaper than the other ones. My only problem is that because it's powder it always leaves marks on my clothes so I need to be very careful. And I find the packaging is deceiving, it seems like there is so much more product in there and it runs out pretty quickly.