Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove® 1/4 moisturizing cream with a blend of pistachio cream melts deeply into dry, dull skin leaving it soft and smooth. Let the abundant, creamy lather and comforting scent of magnolia envelop your senses and leave you feeling relaxed and pampered. Use daily for deeply replenished, beautifully radiant skin.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 17, 2018

Dove Pistachio Cream

dove Pistachio cream, what can I say, can't get enough of Dove bars. I buy all the scents and alternate between them. Very moisturizing and doesn't smell like cheap soap. Love it!

September 26, 2017

Love the Smell!

I absolutely love the smell of this soap. I think it is Dove's best fragrance so far! I will definitely be buying it and recommending it to all of my friends!

August 21, 2017

Great find!

I happened to pick this amazing soap up one day and I absolutely love it. It doesn't get better than this it softens your skin and makes you feel amazingly clean and it smells sooo good! I will definitely buy this again.

May 31, 2017

Dove Soap Rocks! It always lathers and is always very creamy. I usually just buy the original Dove Soap, but decided to try a scented one. I did not care for the scent of the Pistachio Cream, but I found that it was beautifully creamy and left my skin soft and supple. I still highly recommend Dove Soaps, but I will probably stick to the original scent.

May 25, 2017

J'ai adoré ce nouveau parfum de Dove qui laisse une subtile fragrance et une sensation de propreté qui laisse ma peau douce et qui ne cause aucun inconvénient à ma peau sensible

May 16, 2017

I really love this scent. It leaves my skin so soft and the scent is not overpowering. I like the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. I have bought this many times.

March 01, 2017

I absolutely am a huge fan of dove products. Although some soaps of theirs are too fragrant for my liking, This soap smells so amazing! I would've never guessed of pistachio in soap!! It smells slightly like oats but better and it leaves my skin so moisturized it's crazy! I no longer have to worry about immediately replacing moisture lost in the shower due to other soaps. It leaves me moisturized for a few extra hours after my shower. I recommend to anyone dealing with dry skin.Thank you dove!

January 21, 2017

Dove pistachio is the best soap. My husband and myself use it everyday. I suffer from excema and normally i am unable to use scented products in the bath/shower, but Dove pistachio leaves my skin feeling and looking great.

January 08, 2017

Love this soap the colour looks great the scent is awesome the floral scent is fresh and light leaves skin feeling great on skin no dryness after bath at all

September 27, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les savons en barres de cette marque. Le savon est hydratant pour ma peau et la laisse douce. Il est crémeux sous la douche,mousse beaucoup.