Dove Purely Pampering Pistachio Cream with Magnolia Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 168 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

Dove® 1/4 moisturizing cream with a blend of pistachio cream melts deeply into dry, dull skin leaving it soft and smooth. Let the abundant, creamy lather and comforting scent of magnolia envelop your senses and leave you feeling relaxed and pampered. Use daily for deeply replenished, beautifully radiant skin.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 31, 2017

Dove Soap Rocks! It always lathers and is always very creamy. I usually just buy the original Dove Soap, but decided to try a scented one. I did not care for the scent of the Pistachio Cream, but I found that it was beautifully creamy and left my skin soft and supple. I still highly recommend Dove Soaps, but I will probably stick to the original scent.

May 16, 2017

I really love this scent. It leaves my skin so soft and the scent is not overpowering. I like the way it makes my skin feel afterwards. I have bought this many times.

January 08, 2017

Love this soap the colour looks great the scent is awesome the floral scent is fresh and light leaves skin feeling great on skin no dryness after bath at all

September 27, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les savons en barres de cette marque. Le savon est hydratant pour ma peau et la laisse douce. Il est crémeux sous la douche,mousse beaucoup.

September 27, 2016

I love dove beauty bars. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and doesn't dry it out. I love the scent - not too strong and very refreshing. Dove products are usually very reasonably priced.

July 25, 2016

I am a big fan of bar soap, the smells is really really nice and pleasant. Also it doesn't leave my skin dry at all. It is a great product from Dove, I have been using bar soap from Dove for years.

July 23, 2016

I love this soap! It smells divine and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I pick this up on sale whenever I can. It is great in the winter when my skin starts to feel dry and needs moisture.

July 19, 2016

J'utilise présentement ce savon, mais en bouteille et j'adore. L'odeur frais et l'hydratation qu'elle procure sjr m peau est incroyable. Pas besoin d'en utiliser beaucoup et ça mousse très bien. Ma peau est tellement douce, tellement soyeuse. Je l'utilise même comme crème à raser pour mes jambes et c'est génial.

June 30, 2016

I have been using Doves products for so many year and have always been satisfied. Lately I went back to that brand tempted by the new fragrances and textures offered and the variety of choices. After 10 years of shower gel that left my skins a little dryer and without the feeling of full cleanliness (just my feeling) I decided to go back to using soap bars. I loved all of the fragrances but was immediately attracted to the exotic smell of Pistachio cream with magnolia. I was surprised to see how it left my skin hydrated and soft and how subtle the scent was on my skin. I bought the same product for my husband in a different fragrance and I am considering buying for my son as well.
    Love it !!! Well done again Dove

June 22, 2016

Gosh, do I ever love dove and their products. This specific beauty bar has been one of my favourites for quite awhile. Not only does it get my skin clean- it leaves it feeling soft and smelling amazing! The bars are very affordable and easily found in any drug store or Walmart. I would highly suggest this product!!

shelle72 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge