Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter & Vanilla Beauty Bar Reviews

June 01, 2020

Mmm yas!

I am usually not a soap girl, I like liquid body washes better. However, one night while watching YouTube, I went down the rabbit hole and ended up seeing this soap as a highly recommended item. So naturally, I bought it off Amazon at 11pm. Let me just say that I do not regret that purchase. This soap is fantastic. It doesn't dry my skin out and seems to actually make my skin smooth and silky after showering. I have dry skin that is eczema prone, and this soap is great for me because my skin doesn't feel tight or irritated after showering. Plus, the soap smells incredibly fresh and sweet. I don't know if I will ever buy different bar soaps in the future, but if I do, they would also be made by Dove.

February 27, 2020

Love this product

Fist thing I noticed after opening the packaging is the wonderful smell.
    It lathers real well. Being in Canada my skin gets dry in the winter and I noticed my skin hurting less after a few showers.

February 25, 2020

smells so gooooood

it smells so gooooood! and skin is soft with this. Also, I use it with my kids and they don't have any skin reaction. I often buy this; especially when the price is low ;)

February 23, 2020

This beauty bar is amazing

This beauty bar is great. It lathers really nicely and has a subtle smell to it but it's still really nice. It makes me feel clean and isn't too drying on the skin. They are a great price for anyone. They last a good while for me but I also don't shower every day. I recommend everyone to try this one or any of the other scents out. Dove is great

August 13, 2019

The best

I love it. My skin is softer than ever and the smell is delicious! It's the only bar I use and I will continue using for a long time! I totally recommend

August 12, 2019

Would buy again and again

I’ve always used dove and never get disappointed when trying new products or scents. This bar leaves my skin feeling nice and silky after each use. Will definitely buy again without hesitation.

July 17, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love the smell

This beauty bar even makes my bathroom smell lush. It has a fragrance that everyone will love. Shea butter and warm vanilla, what a wonderful combination. It might not be the best at leaving your skin smooth and soft but it is well worth buying just for the fragrance

July 12, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Smells amazing

I have really sensitive skin due to psoriasis and I just can’t find a soap that seems to work for me. But I was walking down the isle one day and there is was the dove soap, it smelt good and it had Shea butter in it and I thought to myself it is a little pricey but shea butter is good on my skin so I bought it and have been using it since ! You should get it to !

July 11, 2019

Love the smell

I have use all different flavor of dove soap but I always come back to dove shea butter soap. I love the smell and richness, give my skin a pamper feeling.

July 03, 2019

Chez nous it's shea butter

Although many have forsaken the bar soap for the liquid/gel soaps, I still prefer my Dove bars. Of the many options to choose from, Shea butter is one of my favourites for it subtle scents - never too overpowering, but just the right amount of goodiness.