Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

This pampering Dove body wash wraps you in a cloud of rich, creamy lather, infused with the warm scent of shea butter and vanilla, for a soothing sensory experience that will leave you feeling truly relaxed. At the same time the mild, gentle formula, enriched with NutriumMoisture, delivers skin-natural nutrients and helps your skin to retain its natural moisture.

October 01, 2019

Love the scent

Love the scent, and how soft it makes my skin feel and how refreshed I feel afterwards. I like trying all the scents but this one is my favourite..!!

September 16, 2019

Smells so good!

Normally I use the unscented Dove body wash, but recently picked up one of thee shea butters. The smell is amazing - I am so glad I picked it up in store. Got this for a great price with recent Dove coupons that have been out. Thanks for these coupons I have been more willing to try new Dove products and scents. I only use a small quarter size dot of this and it leaves me smelling fresh for hours. My skin is also so soft! Would recommend for anyone looking for a new body wash scent!

August 16, 2019

Love the scent

The scent is definitely more shea than vanilla,( I could always go for more vanilla!) it also has a l distinct dove note aswell. The soap is creamy and leaves skin feeling clean and moisturized. Overall price point is reasonable, depending on where you go. I wish it would come in a bigger bottle! Soap lathers really well and works on my kids sensitive skin.

August 11, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing product

This has to be my favourite body wash, it smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft after using. It can often be found on offer too which is a big bonus.

July 31, 2019

the best!

I really love this body wash with shea butter. it really makes my skin smooth, moisturized, and nourished. The smell of the shea butter relaxes my muscles and leaves my skin smelling just amazing!

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Smells delicious

Smells delicious? Odd thing to say right? But that was the first thing that hit me...... the scent, gorgeously sublime. It’s feels amazing too.... luxurious without the price tag. A real treat for my tired, aching body. I felt clean and refreshed and smelt a million dollars!!!. I’d use again and again without hesitation...

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Wonderfull pampering

Smells divine and leaves your skin feeling amazingly baby soft
    I use dove body washes for every bath or shower and it always impresses me and theres so many different scents to chose you dont get board with the same ones

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Lovely product

As an avid user of dove products saw this in local shop and thought ooh let's give it a go as had a coupon too which was an added bonus the scent is a little sweet but leaves skin feeling silky smooth well done Dove yet another great product.

Creamy wash

This is a good body wash available in any drugstore, with a nice light hint of vanilla. I absolutely love this smell and it is great for daily use...

July 05, 2019

I would definitely by this product again

I am a really big fan of shea butter and vanilla scents so the fact that this has both is a big plus I love how this body wash leaves my skin feeling silky smooth after the shower ad the sent last a long time