Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

February 11, 2019

Love

I love this product, i am allergic to propylene glycol & lavender. Hard to find anything without one or the other. Glad I seen this, only kind that I use.

January 28, 2019

Leaves your skin super soft

I have very dry sensitive skin so it is hard for me to find a body wash that works and does not irritate my skin. This is light it does a great job at leaving you feeling clean and it leaves your skin so soft. This is the only one I use know

January 24, 2019

love this

When I’m not using soap I use this. I have psoriasis on my skin so it’s hard to find good body wash that isn’t gonna make me itchy. This body was works amazing for me. It also makes my skin soft which is a huge bonus

September 30, 2018

DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN UNSCENTED BODY WASH

Always have this body wash on hand. I’ve never had any issues with it. No rashes or reactions. I love dove products and would recommend to anyone. A+!

September 19, 2018

Great smell

Great smell and leaves my skin extremely smooth. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I have repurchased this product several times and I would recommend to anyone.

September 18, 2018

Great product

I love using this body wash! Dove sensitive body wash works wonders for my dry skin. It helps it out moisture back into my skin. I had dry skin all my life but now using this it gives my skin moisture. I use this daily plus it smells amazing.

September 18, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Dove sensitive

This is the best product! I have very sensitive skin and this is the only product i have used that truly doesnt bother me at all! I recommend this to everyone!

September 17, 2018
    New York, United States

Only use

I'm in love with this product. Ive tried so many other body washes and I never feel clean after or my skin gets a reaction. Never happens with dove. The only one i will buy.

September 17, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Dove sensitive soap! It’s awesome!

I love this soap. It’s a great quality soap that leaves you feeling refreshed and clean! I never have any problems with breaking out like some soaps! It’s definitely worth the money!

September 04, 2018

Very good

My son can only use this body wash he has skin problems since the day he was born and we have tried everything from skinfix to no name brands and this is the only one that actually helps his flare ups and the redness isn't as bad it's a great product and leaves the skin feeling soft