Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

March 25, 2019
    California, United States

Perfect!

I have sensitive skin. My skin feel so soft and stay hydrated. It was smell good after I’m using. I love it! I can’t use others soap like Victoria’s Sercet or whatever you name it because I easily can get the sensitive skin.

March 19, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best soap I've used

This soap is everything. I started with the original scent from dove bodywash collection, but the scent was being harsh on my skin. So I wanted to try something else and stay with the Dove brand. The unscented bodywash was my miracle. Still goes on smooth and makes your skin feel soft. This is my favorite soap.

March 17, 2019

The only body wash I’ll use

This dove in scented sensitive skin body wash is the only body wash I’ll ever use! It’s clean the skin so well with drying it out! My sensitive skin loves it!

March 14, 2019

I wouldnt buy anything else!

Leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated with it's even pH balance! I would never use anything other than dove soap for both me or my family especially given the harshness of the winter time and how much a canadian winter can try out your skin! Not when you use dove though

February 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Would definitely buy again!

This product is great for those with sensitive skin! Does not dry your skin out and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean. Will definitely buy again and will recommend to all my friends and family

February 11, 2019

Love

I love this product, i am allergic to propylene glycol & lavender. Hard to find anything without one or the other. Glad I seen this, only kind that I use.

January 28, 2019

Leaves your skin super soft

I have very dry sensitive skin so it is hard for me to find a body wash that works and does not irritate my skin. This is light it does a great job at leaving you feeling clean and it leaves your skin so soft. This is the only one I use know

January 24, 2019

love this

When I’m not using soap I use this. I have psoriasis on my skin so it’s hard to find good body wash that isn’t gonna make me itchy. This body was works amazing for me. It also makes my skin soft which is a huge bonus

September 30, 2018

DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN UNSCENTED BODY WASH

Always have this body wash on hand. I’ve never had any issues with it. No rashes or reactions. I love dove products and would recommend to anyone. A+!

September 19, 2018

Great smell

Great smell and leaves my skin extremely smooth. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I have repurchased this product several times and I would recommend to anyone.