Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash Reviews

Dove doesn’t leave skin stripped of nutrients after washing. That’s because the formula has mild cleansers, to help your skin retain nutrients as you shower, as well as NutriumMoisture, which replenishes nutrients that are lost. It helps to maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you wash, and leaves Sensitive Skin Unscented Body Wash is hypoallergenic and unscented as well.

March 08, 2021
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Dove sensitive unsented body wash

I have dry skin so this helps me keep my skin soft with no irritation and for me that is a must. I would recommend this for dry skin and it's a good price for this type of product.

February 23, 2021

Great for sensitive skin!

This is a good body wash for sensitive skin. It keeps skin hydrated and does not irritate skin like other body washes. My skin always feels soft after using this product

January 31, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awsome product!

I love Dove been using it for years but Dove sensitive skin is my favorite smells clean and fresh with no harsh fragrances and leaves the skin soo soft. Awsome for people with fresh tattoos or piercings!

January 30, 2021

Creamy and nourishing

Dove has been my trusted brand for bodywash. Love that this is unscented as I have a sensitivity to fragrances. Leaves your skin nourished and moisturized.

January 06, 2021

Decent body wash

I love how the body wash is unscented which is perfect for my sensitive skin. It foams up nicely and a little goes a long way. Overall, it is a great product!

December 24, 2020

Great price, and great product

Ideal for sensitive skin. I really liked how it was unscented as it was not too daunting on the skin and the smell was not irritable to the nose and skin.

December 09, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

While the product says it's unscented it has a very subtle smell which is so good. It makes your skin feel and smell great. It makes your skin very smooth and removes dead skin.

November 17, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

I always buy this dove body wash because It works really well for my sensitive skin. It doesn’t irritate or make my skin breakout. My skin always feels soft, hydrated and calming. After using this wash. I recommend it for everyone.

November 10, 2020

Great body wash for sensitive skin!!

I am in love with this body wash! I had a rash on my leg and used it in the shower and it immediately calmed the rash down. I am very allergic to a lot of scents. However, this body wash is very hydrating and always calms down any irritations that I get!

October 24, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Great for Sensitive Skin

This product is great for sensitive skin. It’s gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling clean and moisturized. It greatly improved the itchiness and irritation associated with my eczema. I haven’t had a flair up since using this. It was actually recommended by my doctor. I like that there’s a baby version, as well, which is just as gentle on the skin. The quality and quantity is comparable with the price, as well.