Dove Style + Care Unscented Hairspray Reviews
#4 in Hairspray

Strengthens your hair style by providing strong yet touchable hold while enhancing hair’s luminosity. Dove® STYLE+CARE™ Unscented Extra Hold Hairspray (Aerosol) with Nutri-Style Complex provides long lasting style by nourishing and protecting hair to help prevent issues such as frizz, fly-aways and dry/split ends that get in the way of great style.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 28, 2017

Very light hairspray

I just recently started using Dove unscented hairspray and it's definitely my new favourite! I'm allergic to overly scented perfumes and hairsprays and this doesn't bother my allergies at all! It feels very light and soft while still being able to hold your hairstyle in place. It's a bit on the pricey side for me, but it's definitely worth a buy when it goes on sale.

September 05, 2017

Excellent fixatif!

J'adore tous les produits Dove. Ce spray fait partie des produits que j'achète régulièrement. Plusieurs degrés de tenue sont disponibles. Et je préfère celui qui est non parfumé.

June 07, 2017

This hairspray is my go to! While I would love to be able to use salon products all of the time, I'd never be able to afford it. This hairspray gets the job done and is very weightless with lots of hold. It is also very cost effective. Great hair spray!

August 04, 2016

I was very sceptical as I didn't know Dove did hairspray but I love it.
    It holds incredibly well and you don't have "helmet head"
    No flaky white residue and it lasts all day. It's my new go to hairspray!

August 02, 2016

it's not bad at all. I'm not sure about the unscented because the smell was still strong. But as for the hairspray itself, it worked pretty well. It held my hair for quite a while.

July 29, 2016

I love this spray. I have VERY FINE limp hair. Most sprays are too heavy for my hair and weigh it down or make too stiff. This spray has an ultra fine mist that goes on light as air. Doesn't even look like I'm using spray. But it keeps my styling volume perfectly. And it very good value, Big Bang for your buck.

July 11, 2016

This is by far my favourite hairspray. I only paid a $1 for this at Dollarama. It does the job, keeps my hair in place and also has a really nice scent to it.

June 28, 2016

This hairspray doesn't have one of those crazy, overwhelming scents. The hold works well and cost is the best. I bought this for about $3 at wal mart. Can't go wrong for the price.

June 27, 2016

I love this hairspray. Sometimes it's nice to have unscented hair sprays. Until I got this one I have never had an unscented spray. It also works well, no sticky residue, no buildup.

June 27, 2016

During the work week since I work in health care I need to use an unscented hair spray and this is one of the ones I use. I need to use something as my hair won't stay otherwise and this keeps my hair perfect all day long.