Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

January 22, 2018

Dove Soap - unscented - the green one

This 'beauty bar', as it likes to be called, is amazing. I have been using for 20+ years because it is perfect. I take the smaller size in my travel bag since it's hit & miss the quality you get @ hotels (work & vacation)

January 12, 2018

Mon savon quotidien préféré!

C’est le savon que j’utilise à tous les jours. J’ai la peau très sensible et il ne l’assèche pas. Il n’a que peu, voire pas d’odeur, donc parfait pour les nez sensibles. Je recommande ce produit à tous!

October 14, 2017

Always used it

I have very sensitive skin all over and my gyne recommended this soap to me and for me to avoid feminine wash. I loved it as a soap for all over. Been using it for 2 years and will probably used it in the future.

October 03, 2017

Great for the whole family

I have a 7&5;year old. For years I used baby soap on them since I have sensitive skin and I didn't want them to have a reaction. Now they are no long babies I needed to use something else on them. I use Dove on myself because it never dries me out or irritates my skin. So now it is the bar the whole family uses!

June 21, 2017

Perfect for sensitive skin

Leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and soft without any irritation! I typically get very irritated with fragrance and break out quite bad all over my body! But not with this soap! Even without any fragrance this soap smells very fresh and clean!

June 14, 2017

Great for piercings

So I usually get this soap to wash my piercings because it's not irritating. It's soft and stays soft throughly it's usage life. It also doesn't leave soap residue when washed off

May 09, 2017

Dove moisturizing body soap unscented leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized, touchable, couple this body soap with a shower buff to exfoliate dead skin tissue

May 02, 2017

My skin is very sensitive, so this bar is really good. It does not irritate my skin and I have been using it for about 5 years. I recommend people with sensitive skin to use this soap. It has no fragrances and is non irritant.

March 26, 2017

I really like this soap, it works great with my sensitive skin. i would highly recommend this to there's, and there's barely a smell to it. The price is great for it also.

March 21, 2017

This is my favourite unscented bar on the market! I can have sensitive skin sometimes and this cleans well without irritating my skin. I always stock up with the large packages of this because it's always a great value for my money. I even can get away with using this on my face in a pinch.