Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

August 13, 2018

Doesn't affect my allergies!

I love this soap.
    It's a bit pricier than others, but after I developed allergies to scented soaps, it was the best choice.
    It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and not dried out like other brands I've tried.

August 02, 2018

Favourite soap

I've never been a fan of a bar of soap and always opted for a body wash and loofah.
    This soap changed that for me.
    I have very sensitive skin and have never had an issue using this bar.
    It leaves skin clean but not over-dry.
    I always make sure to stock up on this so that I never run out.

March 10, 2018

Soothing and effective Dove Sensitive

We've been using Dove Sensitive for years. We buy many other brands, but most of the time Dove is the one that makes it to the cart! Produces rich lather and never irritates. It's a great all-purpose soap for the entire family.

March 06, 2018

Amazing Bar Soap

This bar far is the best bar soap ever! I have sensitive skin that is prone to eczema, and not once have I ever had a problem with this. It’s extremely moisturizing as well and doesn’t leave a strong scent afterwards. The only disadvantage I find is the price if it here for 2 bars, it’s quite pricey and only available in a pack of twos unfortunately. I love this soap and it’s usually what I stick to.

January 22, 2018

Great soap

I recommend this extremely bought it for my inlaws has they have allergic reactions scented products and they love it.always loved the dove products and this one is no different.

January 22, 2018

Dove Soap - unscented - the green one

This 'beauty bar', as it likes to be called, is amazing. I have been using for 20+ years because it is perfect. I take the smaller size in my travel bag since it's hit & miss the quality you get @ hotels (work & vacation)

January 12, 2018

Mon savon quotidien préféré!

C’est le savon que j’utilise à tous les jours. J’ai la peau très sensible et il ne l’assèche pas. Il n’a que peu, voire pas d’odeur, donc parfait pour les nez sensibles. Je recommande ce produit à tous!

October 14, 2017

Always used it

I have very sensitive skin all over and my gyne recommended this soap to me and for me to avoid feminine wash. I loved it as a soap for all over. Been using it for 2 years and will probably used it in the future.

October 03, 2017

Great for the whole family

I have a 7&5;year old. For years I used baby soap on them since I have sensitive skin and I didn't want them to have a reaction. Now they are no long babies I needed to use something else on them. I use Dove on myself because it never dries me out or irritates my skin. So now it is the bar the whole family uses!

June 21, 2017

Perfect for sensitive skin

Leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and soft without any irritation! I typically get very irritated with fragrance and break out quite bad all over my body! But not with this soap! Even without any fragrance this soap smells very fresh and clean!