Dr.Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips Reviews

November 26, 2017

Really great

I got a deluxe sample of this lip balm in a subscription box. I had heard really good things and thought it was interesting that it was originally intended for breast feeding women. It is very think but a little goes a long way. It keeps my lips soft for a very long time. Takes a long time to absorb, so you couldn't put lipstick over stop.

January 27, 2016

Alright, I will admit it, the weird name made me notice this product . However the awesomeness of this stuff, made me LOVE IT.

It lasts forever, and even though it is thick, it is not sticky but instead goes on very smooth and silky.

It is a multi-purpose lip balm which heals and moisturizes the driest and most sensitive of lips.
    You know those winter cracks you can get on the sides on your mouth, well this stuff fixes that right up in just a day.

100% pure and natural
    Thick and smooth consistency
    Goes on like silk and leaves a sexy glossy shine while obliterating chapped skin.

It is a mainstay in my purse that is guaranteed !