Prestige Item
Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream Reviews

April 19, 2020

I'd love an endless supply of this!

I received a trial size of this as part of “The Littles” giftset and it’s definitely my favourite item from the collection. The formula is lightweight but super moisturizing. It absorbed quickly into the skin and works great under makeup. I found that my under eyes looked brighter and puffiness was reduced.

March 18, 2020

Worked on dark circles but finishes toooo fast

I have hereditary pigmentation under the eyes so I have struggled with dark circles my whole life. This definitely worked in lightening them but did not eliminate them. As soon as I stopped using it, they were back again :(
    I used it day and night, and have gone through two bottles in less than 6 months- that's way too quick for an essspensive eye cream. Right now the price is holding me back but I'll probably repurchase in in the future.

March 10, 2020

Good Eye Cream

I really like this eye cream. My eyes are super sensitive to products put around them & I’m so happy to find that this doesn’t irritate them at all. As always with Drunk Elephant, the packaging is gorgeous!!

January 13, 2020

Did not enjoy this one

I have been trying out a handful of Drunk Elephant products and this one did not make the cut. I applied this day and night after cleansing my face and this eye serum was so strong that it would make my eyes tear even though I put it only under my eyes.

0.5/5

November 25, 2019

Blurred my vision.

This product irritated my eye area and actually effected my eyesight. Even when i was careful not to get it anywhere near the inside of my eyes.. it made my vision blurry for two weeks. After speaking with others i have learned that i am not the only one who has experienced this. Very scary and definitely not worth the money. Drunk elephant refunded the product and i returned it.

2.2/5

October 18, 2019

Not so sure...

I'm really not so sure about this one. I thought it was working well the first couple of weeks I was using it because my under eyes seemed hydrated and I liked how this didn't cause my concealer to pill, however I find by the afternoon, my under eye area is really dry. It looks very dry to the point that I have fine lines showing through and I wasn't experiencing that before when I was just using a normal face cream under there. I am almost done the bottle so I have been using it for months and months (I want to say around 5-6 months?) and I have yet to see a difference...and if anything I feel like I have more lines now...

September 16, 2019

a nice eye cream

this eye cream is filled with great vitamins for under your eyes, you start to notice a difference just after a few usages, i did find it a little thick so i would recommend using it at night as it might not sit nicely under make up, i have not tried

August 29, 2019

Good eye cream

I purchased the minis and this was included. I enjoyed using it, but was shocked by the price of the regular size bottle. For how much the product costs, I’ve uSed better items for cheaper

June 20, 2019

Dark circles gone

I love this eye cream. It is rich but not too much. Absorbs beautifully. I’ve noticed a big difference with dark circles. Like they are gone!
    Sometimes I even mix this in with my Bhydra and protini and get an additional boost of Vit c.

June 10, 2019

Not worth the price

I have yet to find an eye cream that does what it claims. This claims that it brightens and gives firmer, stronger looking skin around the eyes. I did not see any of these effects. It was just using a cream around the eyes. Not different than others. The price tag for this is very expensive, so I would expect some of kind of results to reflects the cost.