Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad Reviews
#54 in Grocery

Eat Smart Sweet Kale salad is a unique blend of seven superfoods and a delicious dressing.

0.8/5

August 23, 2017

Bought a bag last week and woody and bitter. Not normal

Had been buying it and loved it. Not by a Costco to return it, but afraid to try it again! Had to throw it away! What does the company have to say about it or anyone else have issues. The only way I would try it again is if the company gave me a free bag

July 28, 2017

Yummy in my tummy

I purchased a kit about last year or so from Costco. My whole family including myself loves this! I love how crunchy the pumpkin seeds are and soft the cranberry is, perfect texture all together. It is jam packed with greens which I definitely love. The poppyseed dressing is not too sweet and not too sour, just the right amount of tang. The only thing I'd want more is the kale, I feel that there's not a lot of it in the bag, and I find them chopped too small. Still doesn't take away how easy AND yummy AND healthy this is! Oh and btw, this became a grocery shopping list staple every time we go to costco, and we always make sure we have a bag in the fridge!

July 01, 2017

Love this salad

This salad is amazing. The vegetables are fresh and crisp. To top it off the poppy seed dressing is delicious! I'm not a fan of the nut and cranberry mixture that comes with it so I'm glad that it comes in a small little baggy. That being said my husband loves it. Awesome salad

May 04, 2017

I love this salad mix and always try to have it in the fridge. It's just so convenient to have all of the delicious ingredients provided in one package. The quantity of dressing provided is very generous, so I don't use it all.

May 04, 2017

I was getting tired of the same old tried this out , now it's pretty much 1 of our main to go to for healthy quick sides and it can be found pretty much at any grocery store :)

May 04, 2017

Ear smart sweet kale salad is so good . Last year I was having a pool party and my friend brought this over. I had never even heard of it before. I wasn't too sue if I would like it or not . It has kale , cabbage , pumpkin seeds , cranberries , with a poppy seed dressing . Wow , as soon as I took my first bite I was hooked ! The flavours all work well together. I purchase this salad a few times a month now. You can grab this from Walmart for around 5 dollars and it's worth it .

May 01, 2017

I am in love with this salad.
    So tasty, super easy to make.
    The crisp vegetables are well paired with creamy poppy seed dressing and pumpkin seeds and cranberries.
    If this sounds delicious, it's because it is!
    Highly recommended.

April 22, 2017

Nice prebagged salad always taste fresh ! Love the kale this salad has a bit of a spice to it must be the kale ,family loves it also love the dressing as well that come with it

April 09, 2017

Quelle bon produit. Wow! Une salade qui a tres bon gout, des fruits, des noix, plusieurs legumes vert et moi j'y ajoute toujours du fromage feta et des avocats. Un tres bon repas!

April 05, 2017

I usually try to avoid bagged food but when I am in a hurry and am on "salad duty" for a big family dinner, this is my usual go to for a quick delicious fix. I am the salad queen and I love ALL kinds of salads and for a bagged salad, this one is by far the best one. I highly recommend this kit!