Eat Smart Sweet Kale Bagged Salad Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 2375 in Grocery

Eat Smart Sweet Kale salad is a unique blend of seven superfoods and a delicious dressing.

April 22, 2017

Nice prebagged salad always taste fresh ! Love the kale this salad has a bit of a spice to it must be the kale ,family loves it also love the dressing as well that come with it

April 09, 2017

Quelle bon produit. Wow! Une salade qui a tres bon gout, des fruits, des noix, plusieurs legumes vert et moi j'y ajoute toujours du fromage feta et des avocats. Un tres bon repas!

April 05, 2017

I usually try to avoid bagged food but when I am in a hurry and am on "salad duty" for a big family dinner, this is my usual go to for a quick delicious fix. I am the salad queen and I love ALL kinds of salads and for a bagged salad, this one is by far the best one. I highly recommend this kit!

April 05, 2017

I really enjoy this salad, taste great and very filling. The only thing is that you need to look at the expiration date because this salad does go bad very fast.

March 30, 2017

This is my favourite salad mix, I like the variety in the mix and the dressing is delicious. I always purchase those mix at Costco because you get a big bag for a good price. At the regular supermarket they usually only have the small bags and sometimes those small bags cost just as much as the large bag at Costco. I've been buying this salad for years and I continue to enjoy it

March 19, 2017

This is the only salad that I eat I love that it is so healthy and all the vegetables that it has in it. My favorite place to purchase this from is Costco because you get more for your dollar. Throw some chicken breast in it and you're ready to go for lunch or dinner.

March 19, 2017

I love all the different foods used in this salad. The dressing is great and the seeds and nuts make a great addition.
    It is easy to store and super versatile to take to work for a lunch or snack.

February 28, 2017

I love this salad, the toppings and dressing it comes with tastes amazing. I pick it up regularly when I go to the grocery store and just add some protein and it is a great quick lunch or dinner option

February 28, 2017

This is my family's go to quick bagged salad. We love the mix of greens and the fact that although it came pre mixed it has a lot of the things we would choose for a great salad anyways. We love the addition of nuts and dried cranberry (although my husband picks those out lol), and the dressing is a great crowd pleaser as well as we can all enjoy it.
    I feel that its a great value for what it costs and it enables me to have a quick side to a meal without much fuss but also without sacrificing taste or health.

February 27, 2017

I absolutely love this salad. I liked the pefect combination of greens , vegies and dressing. Its very fresh and healthy tasting . Its good for 4 people portion wise. Great price as well