e.l.f Cosmetics Cream Eye Liner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #564 out of 873 in Eye Liner

Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against, sweat, tears and rain. For more information, please visit http://www.eyeslipsface.com.

2.0/5

July 06, 2017

There's Better Products Out There

In terms of affordable cream eyeliner, for the price it is a decent product. The brush that i comes with is very cheap and I found that when trying to apply more eyeliner to darken the line, the brush ended up actually removing the eyeliner I had previous applied. This can easily be solved by purchasing an alternative brush though. Another downside to the product is that it is not the most pigmented. When applied it, it appeared to be almost grey and you have to keep going over it to get a nice clean black line. I find that the negative attributes outweigh the benefits and I'd rather spend double the price and get a better product.

2.8/5

May 27, 2017

Le prix est très bas par contre il ne vaut pas la peine il ne dire pas très longtemps et est plus gros que brun il devient rapidement sèche. Par contre, la pointe est fine et il glisse bien donc facile à utiliser mais pas très longtemps

2.8/5

May 24, 2017

I was excited to get this eyeliner but when I tried it, I realized it wasn't very pigmented and for a beginner at eyeliner like me, you don't get much control with the small angled brush that e.l.f provides you. Perhaps if I used a smaller and longer brush, I would more easily achieve a precise line. And there is also the fear of it drying out if you don't use it often.

May 01, 2017

I got e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner in black from London Drugs. It wasn't particularly expensive, and I'm pretty sure I've spent more on eye liner pencils. I needed something fast as my eyeliner felt had run out. I tried using the angle brush that came with it but it didn't have the precision I wanted. I switched to a liner brush and it worked perfectly! It goes on really easily with lovely sharp lines. It's been 2 years and I've never gone back to eyeliner felts or pencils. 10/10.

February 25, 2017

First of all, the price is unbeatable! $3 and it's worth every penny. It's very creamy, smooth, super pigmented, not too heavy. It's nowhere near waterproof or smudgeproof, but you can't beat it for the price!

December 12, 2016

I hate dragging a pencil over my eyelid, so cream eyeliners are my preference. Love the e.l.f. ones for the value and there's a ton in the little pot. The small brush that comes with the product works well, although it's pretty tiny. I prefer a longer brush most of the time.

Doesn't last as long as a pencil liner, but with a bit of setting does the job well.

May 09, 2016

I bought this product in hopes to transition from a pencil liner to a cream eyeliner. Overall, it is good for the price, although difficult to apply with the provided brush. I am hoping with the purchase of a new eyeliner brush this will be a better product for me.

February 17, 2016

My favourite eyeliner hands down. I love to use black for winged liner and coffee for my brows (try it, it will shock you) i love this stuff i just wish it was easier to access in canada :(

February 06, 2016

I love this eyeliner ! It's amazing. It going on dark the first time and dosent smudge. will probably need your own brush because the one it comes with isn't very good and it's short and hard to use. I would 100% recommend this.

September 14, 2015

Loved this eyeliner, it applied so smoothly and easily. It was perfectly bold and didn't fade