e.l.f. poreless face primer
Good

e.l.f. poreless face primer Reviews

Ranked #130 out of 365 in Primer

January 01, 2017

for a $7 primer- this one is pretty good! I have really sry skin, so I use this when really dry (probably not good for those with oily skin). and the primer does feel silky on my face!

December 07, 2016

My sister in law gave me this because she accidentally bought it, thinking it was a face cream. Well thank god for accidents lol. I have discovered one of the best primers around. It goes on silky and leaves your face porelesss once you have applied your foundation and makeup sticks well and lasts longer than it would have without this amazing primer. I will buy again even if it costs a lot because this bottle lasts super long. The results are more than I could have ever dreamed of.

December 07, 2016

I was looking for an everyday primer because using Benefits Porefessional everyday will cost me my arm and leg and my first born which I don't have yet!!

Anyway, I think this primer is not for people with oily skin or even combination oily. It's suppose to reduce appearance of pores and fine lines which it didn't really do for me. It cost me $7. Can't complain though. I was thinking if I should get this or the Maybelline baby skin Pore eraser. Obviously, I bought this one because when I looked at the ingredients, It has Tea Tree oil and Vitamin A. I thought, okay it might keep some pimples at bay. I didn't breakout so it's all good. my skin felt smooth though but it felt a bit oily.

I probably won't buy this again.

June 03, 2016

On their site this product is supposed to "Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and shine for a gorgeous airbrushed look." I'd have to disagree.
    It didn't do anything to reduce the look of my pores, and it left my face feeling greasy and oily. I found the only way I could use it was to put it on, wait for it to dry, then use blotting papers before putting on my makeup, otherwise it was just too greasy.