eos Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom Reviews

The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.

October 19, 2017

It's good..

I like this hand cream, however, it feels like it is more for just in the moment rather than to effectively moisturize your hands. It has a good scent to it, and the bottle is very convenient to carry around with you, however.
    I just do not like the formula too much, as it is more of a liquidy base, and not as thick, and thus I feel like after an hour my hands no longer feel impacted and this cream needs to be reapplied.

October 19, 2017

Love this product

Love this product! Some people I gave some too said they found the smell a little strong but it does the trick. My hands felt so soft when I applied it and there was no greasy feeling afterwards

October 10, 2017

Great Product

Very lightly scented, well moisturizing product. Comes in a great container that slips easily into a purse. Not bulky. Product lasts. I've tried all the scents and like them all equally.

October 04, 2017

Worth a Try

I tried this cream during winter (when my hands are the driest) and it wasn't super effective in keeping my hands hydrated for long periods of time. Reapplication is a must. I love the format though, it's easy to fit into any bag/purse. The fragrance though is a little too strong for my liking

October 02, 2017

The one product that helps me survive a canadian winter!

The EOS hand lotion in berry blossom is a delight to have, whether its in your back pack, carry on or even purse, it is amazing. Honestly the first time I showed it to my friends a couple went out and bought it for themselves. The lotion has an amazing smell that is distinct but not strong enough to cause a headache. Also it is very moisturizing and feels very light and not oily which some hand creams can be like. Defiantly recommend this product.

October 02, 2017

Great hand lotion

Decided to try the EOS hand lotion and although I was pleased with the product, I found it lacking in quantity. Nevertheless, I will most likely purchase it again.

September 28, 2017

Love eos products

My little girl and I love the EOS products. The balms always make the lips nice and smooth and the lotion is now one of my new favourites and love the prices too. I know I will be using some for stocking stuffers this year.

September 27, 2017

eos hand cream

love this product smells nice and for a long time makes your skin soft and subtle perfum not too strong keeps your hands for at least 24 hours love all products eos

September 26, 2017

EOS HAND LOTION

This EOS hand lotion, is a very appealing and girly smell, and doesn't cost much. I've already recommended to a few others. its definitely worth it!!!

September 26, 2017

Love love

Definitely would purchase more of this , it make my hand so soft and helps my dry skin so much and the smell is amazing, the little ones are so cute hehe