eos Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.

June 26, 2017

I love this product and so does my husband and two girls

It leaves your hands soft I use it all over my body and it's excellent for dry feet my husband is a mechanic and it does wonders on his dry cracked hands

June 14, 2017

Would buy it again

Received it as a gift. Love using it, really moisturises my dry skin. Would recommend this to you all! I like how it is small enough to keep in my purse for on the go.

2.8/5

June 07, 2017

I was given this product as part of a gift basket. I used it once, then gave it away. The smell is too strong for me, and lasts too long on hands. My skin was irritated, probably in part due to the fragrance. I usually use unscented lotions, and will not buy this product again.

June 01, 2017

Beautiful container, colour, and smell but below average effectiveness. Don't use this lotion if your hands are very dry as this lotion pretty much only gives you a tiny bit of moisture. It does not absorb well not your skin!

May 30, 2017

Love love love love this lip balm! I don't like how inconvenient the container is, you can't really stick it in a pocket comfortably at all but the lip balm is awesome.

3.2/5

May 18, 2017

Super handy container is great to throw in my purse, desk drawer or vehicle for soft moisturized hands on the go. I like the lotion and the berry blossom smell.

April 13, 2017

Love the smell, love the packaging, love that it is small and compact, and easy to take anywhere (traveling) or in your purse or work bag. It does moisturize, but you would go through it very quick for entire body use. Best left just for the hands.

March 26, 2017

I love the small flat format that fits in my winter coat's pocket. Also, the cream does not leave the skin greasy, which is great when you have to do something (typing, writing, etc.) right after using it on your hands. The only negative point is that it's expensive for the quantity you get. I think it's a really good choice for bringing everywhere you go, but you may wanna buy a bigger and less expensive lotion bottle for when you're home.

February 28, 2017

I needed something small enough for my purse and found this by accident at the local Dollarama. Glad I decided to buy it cause it a great little moisturizer... Will definitely buy it again!

February 28, 2017

This lotion is the best! It doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy and its portable! I carry it in my school bag so its never too far from my reach! With a name like EOS, how could it possibly turn out wrong!