eos Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom Reviews

The delightfully nourishing hand lotion. A combination of velvety softness and refreshing, light fragrance, eos hand lotion is packed with nourishing shea butter, aloe, oats and antioxidants to keep your hands beautiful, soft and smooth.

0.8/5

May 06, 2020

Horrible

I found this hand cream to be 100% water and doesn't hydrate my hands at all. I would not recommend to buy becuase it dried out my hands even more than they already were and made them smell like old feet.

August 19, 2019
    Michigan, United States

EOS berry blossom lotion

I been wanting to try their products for a while and I needed a lotion for in my purse and saw this at dollar General and decided to try it out and I really like it.

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Smells delicious

Saw this in my local poundshop and bought it on a whim. It's small enough to go into your handbag. It feels glorious on your skin and smells delicious.

July 08, 2019

Fave lip balm line expanding into moisturizers.

Eos lip balm, in ANY scent, colour or flavour is a constant in all my purses or pockets when leaving the house, as well as a fixture on my bedside table. EOS stepped up the lip balm game for all other competitors but moisturizing lotion? I had to try it.

It comes in a palm size, flat, container, that would easily fit in your jeans pocket for quick purse free errands. Effective, fragrant lotion assures me EOS soothes skin anywhere on my body with perfection.

So EOS, what's next?

June 25, 2019

One of my favourite hand lotions!

Love this product! Not very expensive and works wonders. It smells beautiful too! It’s definitely my go to hand lotion and I have very dry hand especially in the winter. I have one that I keep at home one for my purse and one in my overnight bag! Highly recommend this product

June 11, 2019

Obsessed !

I absolutely love this hand cream! I got it as a gift at a baby shower and I had never bought this brand beforehand.
    Let me tell you they are fantastic ! They smell great and I find they really keep my hands from cracking in the cold months !

April 29, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Keeps my hands moisturized and I love the smell!

I purchased this hand lotion from Walmart and I love it. It keeps my hands from drying out and I really like the smell. I keep it in my purse and I apply the lotion, when needed. I have recommended it to my mom, and she purchased the lotion as well.

April 04, 2019

Very Good

This product is very effective and affordable. It can be purchased at a dollar store. Overall, it leaves hands feeling soft and silky. It has a very nice design, too.

2.3/5

March 31, 2019

Doesn't hydrate well

I love the scent, however, it does not hydrate well my hands still feel a bit dry so I have to apply a lot. I don't think its worth for its price tag. would be better off buying vaseline lotion.

2.2/5

March 23, 2019

Cream

It’s super cute but difficult to open and use the cream. It smells great but I find my hands are still super dry after applying this eos cream. Would not buy again.