eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

November 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My go to lip chapstick

This is my go to lip care product. I love the flavors they offer. There are so many to choose from. This takes care of chapped lips and helps prevent me getting chapped lips.

October 28, 2019
    Georgia, United States

One of the best

One of the best lip balms I ever used. It's quite thick but it lasts a long time and it actually moisturizes my lips, not like most of chapsticks. I have it with me everywhere. And I love the smell.

October 22, 2019

So happy to have it!

So this is the first time that I am using a lipbalm from Eos but i was inspired by the shape of it as i saw that in a vlog but onve I’ve started using it em also amazed with the product. It’s so hydrating and glides easy n leaves my lips moisturized. I would recommend this for sure!

July 15, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

my favouirte!

EOS lip balms are amazing, so moisturizing and smell and taste amazing! very delicate fragrance, but very delicious! I love strawberry one most of all.

April 05, 2019

Don’t go running without it

This is a great little lip balm. Easy to apply, great flavours and works great too. I like to take mine to the gym with me. You know, cause I’m there all the time. Honestly though I always have one of these in my pocket. I’m not sure if that qualifies me as an addict or a connoisseur but whatevs.

April 03, 2019

Super efficace

J'aime vraiment ce baume à lèvres. Il hydrate bien et très efficace. Il est facile à utiliser et sent bon. Produit pratique à emporter et bien protégé

March 28, 2019

amazing lipbalm

the scent is so yummy and the packaging is super adorable aswell. it is great in the winter season when your lips are chapped because it protects them well and it is not very heavy on the lips. it gets the job done and overall a great product. i recommend it

March 18, 2019
    Seine-et-Marne, France

Pour un bon hiver

Le produit incontournable de l'hiver !
    Nous l'avons acheté chez Nocibé (enseigne Française) et ma fille de 12 ans m'a dit :
    - maman, toutes mes copines me disent qu'il faut prendre ce baume à lèvres EOS....

March 14, 2019

Love this lip balm

I love this lip balm. Aside from a cute packaging, it actually works really good. I always have dry lips and I hate when my lips starts to peel off. The EOS lii balm is my favorite go to, it coats my lips just right and not feel so heavy on my lips. Taste is not so overpowering and smell is so good. Just really love this lip gloss.

February 27, 2019

Feels so soft

I love this product it smells so good you want to eat it .makes your lips nice and smooth and it last for along time. Fixes your lips right up. I use this product alot