eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach Reviews

Clear as Crystal. Smooth as eos. Meet new eos Crystal lip balm.

Crystal is formulated with a blend of 5 nourishing natural oils to hydrate lips without the heavy feel of wax. Welcome to the wonderful world of weightless. The only lip balm that works as good as it looks.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet and Sweet Mint.

October 19, 2020

Pretty and smells nice

I like it a lot, it has a light scent and smoothly applies to the lips. Price is a bit much but since it’s eos brand, it’s okay. I really like the crystal look of it, very pretty. I’d recommend as a novelty kind of lip balm.

August 14, 2020

I felt my lips dry.

When I first heard about these I was super excited because I really like the regular eos lip balms, i bought the new eos crystal lip balm hibiscus peash
    it looked really cool but I was disappointed. It doesn't glide as smoothly and I felt like after an hour or so my lips felt more dry than before I put it on. . So i didn't feel like it moisturized my lips like i would of thought it would. I felt my lips dry. I mean at first they feel soft but then it dries out.

August 14, 2020

Gimmicky yet affective!

It’s cute and fun and works just like all there other lip balms; hydrating, soothing and damage erasing. I use the balm often, throughout the day and before bed and it definitely seeps into your skin instead of uncomfortably resting atop your lips like other products. Leaves your lips feeling shiny and plump. Would recommend!

2.8/5

July 16, 2020

Drying

I bought this lip balm to try in the winter. It gives a nice glossy look while feeling very natural. The problem is that it dried out my lips to the point of peeling after about 2 weeks of daily use.

1.0/5

February 27, 2020

Not for me

I loved the look and idea of this new EOS lip balm but it was disappointing. The texture was very different from the regular waxy ones. It had a sweet scent but it broke off after a few usages.

October 29, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Fun product

I love this balm, as it's really fun to use, and tastes/smells lush! It's moisturising enough to keep my lips looking good, gives a near glossy finish, and it's easy to carry around and apply. It's not a heavy duty balm, but it's good enough for every day.

2.3/5

September 07, 2019

Lip se RV vice

It worked okay on my lips but its because of the date I ended up opening the lip balm after awhile and maybe it went dry so I don't know how the product actually should have worked.

June 04, 2019

Not their best but still better than most

This balm isall natural, great scent and cute colored packages. collect them all, best of all they are available at all drugstores and some grocery stores. the crystal ones do make my lips seem drier when i apply it, although still a hydrating balm.

May 13, 2019

I love it!

I love anything and everything with Hibiscus! It smells good, taste good and very moisturizing. This is my third one and I can't go without it re-applying at least every few hours.

April 04, 2019

Eos addicted

I love Eos products a lot.Love how soft my lips feel since using this stuff. A little goes a long way not sticky its smooth and soft.
    I have used it everyday since i got it and it does not even look like i have used it.
    I am now a #eosaddict.