eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

Strawberry Sorbet Satisfaction!

I received the EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY SORBET from ChickAdvisor to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I was delighted to see they included the Strawberry Sorbet flavour as it has always been my favourite among the EOS line! I have used the EOS products in the past but I found that they didn't moisturize and hydrate as well as I would like and since I am prone to chapped and dry lips, this brand was not one of my "go-to" products for that reason. I did used to purchase the product to wear underneath lipsticks however because their flavours have always been delicious! So needless to say, I was excited to hear that they revamped their formula and was excited I was able to try it!

The flavour is still delicious... except its MAXXED. It's even more jam packed with strawberry goodness then it was before and it tastes and smells incredible. They added some feel good oils and butters (Shea butter, sunflower seed oil, and coconut oil!) which I think really improved their moisturizing and hydration capabilities. I will now choose this as a way to moisturize and hydrate instead of solely as a base for other lip products. Application really is smooth and easy and I think they are really taking shape into their "Evolution of Smooth" branding! But...

Even with the new formula, there are still a few things I don't like. I find the product to still feel a little waxy on the lips. It is definitely more hydrating like I said earlier but the waxy aftermath with the old formula is still there. And lastly, I am still not crazy about the iconic sphere shape as it makes it hard to pack around without looking awkward in your pockets. But, that's more of a suggestion and not really a knock at the product. Overall, the new and revamped formula is fantastic and I think EOS is making great changes to an already awesome lip care line!

In love

Wow et rewow !! Déjà fan des baumes et produits eos je suis maintenant en amour avec la nouvelle formule . Lèvres hyper douces bon goût subtile de fraises

EOS is Life!

I just can't get enough EOS I have been a big fan for several years and they everywhere we want to be...in the kids dance bags, school bags, my make up case has one and so does my purse and my desk at work. And now they have a certified organic one! Yes please!!! The Strawberry Sorbet smells divine and and so yummy you may want to eat it...but don't (although you probably could). I can't get enough of this stuff. And then Chick Advisor gives me 2 of the new organic ones to try out? I feel like I won the lottery!! #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Saskatchewan, Canada

Dessert For My Lips!

Eos Strawberry Sorbet lip balm is the perfect lip balm - dessert for my lips!

Well, first off, I love the scent - a sweet, but mild, scent of stawberries. I love a lip balm with a mild scent; I don't like the scent to be overpowering. Next, I love the sphere-shaped case it comes it - it is so, so much easier to find in my purse than the tradition stick-shaped ones, and it stays closed super tight no matter what (no lid popping off - yay!).

Now, onto how it works - it's great! What I like is that it goes on nice and thick...some lip balms are so thin/greasy that they come off super-easily, which I don't like. But this goes on really nice and thick, which means it stays on. I can drink a glass of water, and still have a lot of lip balm on. Very impressed with that.

It is also very moisturizing, which is what I need. It will especially come in handy in the cold winter months, when my lips get really dry.

Super soft lip balm!

I love this new formula from eos! It makes my lips so soft and kissable! It is really lightweight and keeps my lips moisturized all day! The Hibiscus Peach scent is amazing and smells so dreamy!

September 07, 2017

Improvement from the original formula - love it!

I've always been a fan of eos, but their new and improved formula truly is new and improved! It has a creamier feel on the lips, but is also somehow less greasy-feeling. Definitely recommend this lip balm for great hydration. For the strawberry kind specifically, it's not my favourite scent/flavour. I found it to be a very "fake" strawberry and more like a pink starburst candy than real fruit.
    *I received this product for free in exchange for agreeing to provide my honest review*

So nice and smooth!!

So this is so nice I really love the smell and my lips feel so good. I do plan to get more but different ones I'm happy I #gotitfree to try...........

Sent divinement bon !

J'ai aimé testé ce baume pour les lèvres, il dégage une odeur sublime, en plus d'hydrater mes lèvres sans trop rester gras et collant. Cependant, j’aurais apprécié un effet plus durable. Malgré tout, je considère qu'il est un bon produit à garder à portée de main, surtout avec les températures plus fraîches qui s'en viennent !

Worth a buy

Thank you Chickadvisor just received in the mail the strawberry sorbet EOS lip balm I was so excited that I selected to try this product out i'm so glad that it's a hunter percent natural and they use organic oils and shea butter it's awesome to throw quickly my bag it so compact it actually smells like strawberry sorbet ! Love how smooth this glides on I will definitely be buying this again

Love It!

EOS Organic Strawberry Sorbet flavour is yummy! It smells amazing and of course like any EOS lip balm is makes my lips feel amazing! My sore cracked lips in the winter no longer hurt or even crack since I started using EOS 2 years ago :)