eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

The best!!

Loved everything about this sample, and can't wait to buy more. It tasted really good, and to be honest my son tried to eat it multiple times... (Didn't let him)... But really great Chapstick!

Better than before

I received the eos organic smooth lipbalm in strawberry sorbet for my opinion.I liked Eos but this organic smooth Lipbalm is easy to apply as its softer than the previous type.makes my lips smooth but the effect is not lasting and not effective enough to last long.It has to be reapplied.

September 17, 2017

Full marks for packaging and formula!
    I love that it's round so it's easy to find in my purse and the shape also makes it easier to apply I can do both lips in one go
    This lip balm heals my dry cracked lips like nothing else. I havnt had chapped lips since I started using this

Smooth, Silky Amazing new EOS

Thank you for the opportunity to try these lip balms. I've used eos before, and was always a fan. I only wished they lasted longer....well, whatever eos did to reformulate these little guys definitely WORKED! This new formula is AMAZING and lasts so much longer than the old formula. I can't wait for them all to be in this new formula . They are silky when applying and keep lips soft and silky for hours. The flavours are amazing! Strawberry is definitely a fave of mine. The mint is a favorite of the kids they love it .

Great products, cute packaging and a definite must have,

EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY SORBET

EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH SPHERES LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY SORBET was wonderful. Simply put. I loved that the formula felt softer, and smoother, easily gliding over my lips. It was a light, creamy, but not sticky or thick texture. The smell was a light, soft, scent, not overpowering.

3.2/5

Great Lip Balm

The flavour was just a hint and nothing to rave about. It went on smooth and easy. This new formula is not as soft as the original which works well in warm months. Love this for travel as the cap screws on and doesn't fall off.

Love it!

I've always been a fan of eos and they've gotten even better with their new formula. I love the scent "Strawberry Sorbet"! It smells absolutely delicious and leaves my lips feeling so soft. I appreciate that eos is dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic. I will continue to purchase eos products in the future and I would definitely recommend it to friends.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product for free for review purposes.

Quelle qualité et confort

Le baume pour les lèvres biologique EOS sorbet aux fraises remplit toutes ses promesses. Les lèvres sont hydratées durablement. Adieu inconfort lié aux lèvres sèches. Pourquoi s'en faire avec la liste des ingrédients ? Ils sont naturels et biologiques. La senteur est agréable. C'est comme une gâterie quand on s'en met.

September 16, 2017

A good stand by lip balm

I've used EOS lip balms for the longest time and I always have one in my purse. This is my first time using Strawberry Sorbet and it is such a yummy, sweet, candy-smelling lip balm. Definitely recommend if you like sweet lip balms! *received for free by Chick advisor

Lovely product and scents

I would recommend and buy this product. I was unsure if I would enjoy the mint and not sure I would have purchased it as I thought it would be too sweet with 'sorbet' in the title but it was lovely! The scent was great and the lip balm was smooth and effective. I will happily recommend this lap balm to friends and family!