eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

November 19, 2019

The BEST lipbalm I've ever had

I have had 3 of these and I love them. The only lip balm I have ever used in its entirety. It is cooling and hydrating, great for dry lips. I have tried other EOS products and I like them but this is the best for dry, cracked lips.

July 18, 2019

Cute...and it works!

Been using eos lip balms ever since they first released them...they are the only ones that I continually repurchase. The sweet mint flavour is amazing, moisturizes your lips, smells lovely and has a nice, gentle tingly sensation!

July 14, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Lovely lip balm!

I do really like this lip balm, it leaves a nice finish on the lips and I absolutely love the packaging. The flavour is really nice too. I would choose the burt's bee's lip balm over this one however!

May 23, 2019

Hydratant !

J'adore vraiment cette marque de Lipsil IL sont premièrement très beau et laisse mes lèvres vraiment hydratées et cette hydratation reste longtemps ! je l'adore !

April 25, 2019

Great lip balm but pricey!

I love this lip balm - the way it feels on my lips and the tingly sensation! It keeps my lips hydrated all day long. I do feel its on the expensive side, but pick it up in a pack at 6 at Costco and it makes it worthwhile!

March 20, 2019

Love this so Much!!

I was so lucky to find this at my local grocery store, it was available at a great price so I bought it. Now I don't leave home without it! Great smell and the balm lasts for a very long time.

February 06, 2019

Love my eos

This is my go too lip balm. I love the sweet mint one because it is cooling and keeps my lips hydrated especially with this cold snap we are having right now.

January 24, 2019

My Go To Lip Balm!

This is for sure my go to lip balm! I have one everywhere! I love the cool minty feeling it leaves on your lips after the application. This lip balm is also quite moisturizing without being overly sticky or greasy. Depending where you get it, price range may be on the higher side for a drug store lip balm but nothing that crazy though. And, can we forget how cute this looks as always!

January 10, 2019

My favourite Lip Balm for night

This is my favourite lip balm for using before I go to bed at night. It has little taste and is not greasy so it does not get on my pillow case. I awake in the morning with nice smooth lips. Perfect and this is my choice of scent fromEOS.

December 07, 2018

Love the mint but doesn't last very long

I have one of these in my bag and one by my bedside. Love the mint taste and the value (it definitely helps with coffee breath too). It's smooth and moisturizing but the only thing is it doesn't last very long. I would say maybe after 2 hours I would have to reapply. Love the shape and how easy it is to use though.