eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

April 23, 2018

Eos are great

Eos are great I love them the look the smell even the taste 😁 I use mine every day goes in Smith make my lip feel great I recommend it to my grandkids my friend and everyone to try

April 17, 2018

It really works

So far the best lip balm. I had a hard time trying to find something that actually worked. This lip balm combined with drinking lots of water works perfectly. The price is ok and it doesn't end fast. I buy it every winter and I really recommend it

1.7/5

April 17, 2018

Too greasy

I did not like how greasy this made my lips feel. I love lipbalms normally, especially flavoured lipbalms but this one was not nice at all. It smelled good but that was about it.

lula23 627
    April 12, 2018

YUMMY

I was curious about that lip balm because all the hype around it.
    I like it because when you apply it your lips are instantly soft and moisturized. What makes that lip balm stand out is the taste and smell of it. I love the Strawberry Sorbet flavor. The shape is cute but it’s not easy to carry with you if you have a small handbag. Sure is tempting to try in all the flavours available
    #eos #lipbalm

April 10, 2018

I love the EOS lip balms line and was so excited to see that they have now come out with a new organic line! This fits my lifestyle perfectly as I'm always on the hunt for organic and natural products. It also works great and smells / tastes amazing :)

2.0/5

April 02, 2018

no thanks

This wasn't great. I think it is an overrated brand and am absolutely disappointed in the money I spent. It was cheap, but would have rather spent more for a better quality. Dries out my lips.

April 01, 2018

Smells great

This lip balm tastes and smells amazing. However, it does begin to feel very slick and oily on the lips. It also dried out my lips a little so I had to apply the product very often. It is very cheap and easy to buy anywhere.

March 29, 2018

À garder proche de soi en tout temps !

Au printemps et à l'automne, il est toujours à porter de main ! Hydratant pour mes lÚvres et surtout au parfum subtil et au goût fruité, il est mon meilleur ami. Le lustre naturel qu'il redonne à mes lÚvres est tout simplement parfait et me va plus que bien ;)

March 27, 2018

Love the taste

This is a great lip balm - nice flavour and organic/healthy. It doesnt last as long as other lip balms i use but its healthier so worth it - i hate ingesting chemicals if I dont have to! Only negative asides from that is that it uses more plastic than I would like.

March 19, 2018

Love the flavour

I have repurchased this a few times now. The round shape of EOS is attractive and I find it easy to grab and find in my purse compared to the usual tube shape of other balms. The flavour is why I keep coming back