eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

November 16, 2017

Je passe!

Baume à lèvres plus joli que bon. Il est si léger que je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il hydrate vraiment. Quand je l'applique, je dois en remettre 30 minutes après. Il est joli grâce à sa forme, mais je ne serais pas tentée de le racheter. Je passe !

November 13, 2017

Once again an awesome lip balm by EOS

EOS lip balm is definitely one of the most effective lip balms i have used. The strawberry flavor is an add on. It makes your lips instantly moisturized and i dint had to re-apply it many times especially now when the cold winds makes your lips instantly dry when you are walking outside.. I have other flavors of EOS lip balms and they are all very effective.
    So this is definitely a good investment.

November 02, 2017

Yummy

Me and my girls really enjoyed the strawberry sorbet, It smelled like summer. I like the Eos products because they really work and are fun. This lip balm moisturized my lips and kept them hydrated and looking good.
    Don,t only take my word for it since once I tested it my 2 teenage daughters got their hands on it and never gave it back :-) so I had to go buy more. Plus Christmas is coming it's a great stocking stuffier

October 30, 2017

Des lèvres douces !

J’adore ces baumes à lèvres... Forme et format idéal pour le sac à mains, il hydrate immédiatement les lèvres et les rends très douces. L’odeur est agréable et subtile. À essayer avec les autres saveurs.

October 28, 2017

Douce lèvre!!

J'ai bien aimé ce produit! Il sent vraiment bon! L'odeur ne met pas! Une vrai douceur de fraise! Le lips m'a vraiment donné les lèvres douce et fruité! Merci #Gratuit

October 27, 2017

It's Okay...

My Lips are very dry, and I feel like not only do I have to continuously put this on but it creates a yucky white film on my lips that I have to scrub off halfway through the day.

October 26, 2017

lilpsil EOS organic

un lipsil merveilleux mes lèvres était toujours sèche pas avec lui, mes lèvres deviennes tout belle. un produit que je recommande à tout ceux-celle comme moi on toujours les lèvres sèches vous n'aurais plus aucun problème avec ce lipsil je le recommande à tous.

October 25, 2017

spheres lip balm

I must admit this isn't my favourite product. I received it as a gift I got a chance to see what the rave was about since they are so popular. Unfortunetly, I didn't like it's shape because it is ackward to use especially when your at the end of it unless you use your fingers or a brush to apply it.

October 25, 2017

Strawberry Sorbet EOS

Although this product smells heavenly and looks oh so cute, and I can't get myself to love it. I feel as though it is waxy, and just sits on top of the lips instead of actually moisturizing them. :(

October 24, 2017

Okay lip balm

I love the packaging for these lip balm however I don’t understand why they leave my lips very dry in a hour. It’s like I need to constantly keep applying this stuff. This never happens with my other lip balm .