eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

July 17, 2018

My daughters love Eos lip balm

I bought them each a variety pack for Christmas and they love every flavour / scent. It is very easy for them to use and it works well. Good value too!

June 30, 2018

Balmy!

I like Eos lip balms. They're cute and they smell really good. The shape of them makes using them really easy and more comfortable than a regular lip balm (if that makes any sense). They come in a bunch of scents/flavours. I have the strawberry one and it smells like a strawberry candy. It is nice.
    A great thing about Eos lip balms is that they are made from natural, organic ingredient and are made in a sustainable way. That's a bonus for me, and makes me all the more happy to buy and Eos lip balm over other brands.

April 28, 2018

EOS ORGANIC STRAWBERRY

This is probably my favourite EOS sphere balm that they've made. I almost wish there was more lip balm in the container, though. I feel it's pretty expensive for what you get and how long it lasts (not long if you use it like I do).

April 23, 2018

Eos are great

Eos are great I love them the look the smell even the taste 😁 I use mine every day goes in Smith make my lip feel great I recommend it to my grandkids my friend and everyone to try

April 17, 2018

It really works

So far the best lip balm. I had a hard time trying to find something that actually worked. This lip balm combined with drinking lots of water works perfectly. The price is ok and it doesn't end fast. I buy it every winter and I really recommend it

1.7/5

April 17, 2018

Too greasy

I did not like how greasy this made my lips feel. I love lipbalms normally, especially flavoured lipbalms but this one was not nice at all. It smelled good but that was about it.

April 12, 2018

YUMMY

I was curious about that lip balm because all the hype around it.
    I like it because when you apply it your lips are instantly soft and moisturized. What makes that lip balm stand out is the taste and smell of it. I love the Strawberry Sorbet flavor. The shape is cute but it’s not easy to carry with you if you have a small handbag. Sure is tempting to try in all the flavours available
    #eos #lipbalm

April 10, 2018

I love the EOS lip balms line and was so excited to see that they have now come out with a new organic line! This fits my lifestyle perfectly as I'm always on the hunt for organic and natural products. It also works great and smells / tastes amazing :)

2.0/5

April 02, 2018

no thanks

This wasn't great. I think it is an overrated brand and am absolutely disappointed in the money I spent. It was cheap, but would have rather spent more for a better quality. Dries out my lips.

April 01, 2018

Smells great

This lip balm tastes and smells amazing. However, it does begin to feel very slick and oily on the lips. It also dried out my lips a little so I had to apply the product very often. It is very cheap and easy to buy anywhere.