eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

easy to carry around with the hard shell.

easy to carry around with the hard shell.

Good to use at night. very moisten and easy to apply.

Bad things: It is easy to get contaminated and need to throw a way even before the expiry date or before finishing the whole content.

Also, not precise enough when applying.

Price: it is not cheap given that I cannot finish the easily contaminated product due to design failure.

January 14, 2019

Loveeeeee

This lip balm is the most moisturizing stuff I have used on my lips in a long time.... I can't go a day without it. They all smell so great and have a great taste as well

January 01, 2019

Travel friendly

Great product, very moisturizing. And it smells good too. Price is reasonable. Very way to find, can find it in pretty much all the local drugstores and supermarkets. Need to reapply though, especially if you eat a lot.

December 17, 2018

Good lip balm. Moisturizes well.

I really like this lip balm. It moisturizes well and is so smooth in application. It is easy to use and smells great. Convenient product to take on-the-go.

1.8/5

December 08, 2018

Not worth it

This Eos lip balm is not very effective and not as good as other brands. It makes my lips dry and doesn't last very long. Constantly have to re-apply. i really don't like it and would not recommend it.

November 26, 2018

The BEST ever

This is the best lip balm ever!! I use it all day and every day it makes my lips so soft instantly. With the weather my lips get chapped easily but since I have the eos my lips are always soft and hydrated.

November 26, 2018

Not good enough!

I like it but it feels a little bit dry.
    It lasts a long time.
    Smells good.
    Because of its shape it is difficult to delineate the lips.
    The price is OK.

Irresistible

Eos is a brand which has been great with lip balms. And this one is great too. The strawberry sorbet flavour tastes delicious and stays for long and moisturises your lips . Does what it has to do perfectly!

Love the strawberry

First time trying the strawberry at the chickadvisor showcase. I buy these for my grandkids but now I am thinking I need to be using themself.
    Goes on smooth and love how it feels.

Huge fan

I am already a big fan of EOS products. I am already enjoying this improved formula.

Smooth and my lips feel completely moisturized. I love the strawberry smell. My new favourite!