eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

January 12, 2018

So delicious!

EOS brand is an ultimate must have for your lips! It goes on smooth and their flavours are amazing. Strawberry is my favourite! It smells so good. I love the shape of it and how easy it is to find in the bottom of my purse.

December 11, 2017

Soft Lips

This product is one of the best I've used for lips. There is no waxy feeling when I've used it. The one think I really don't like about lip balms is i have found so many waxy or sticky feeling. I don't like a taste to them either and I don't find this one to have any.

December 10, 2017

Doesn’t melt in your pocket!

I work in retail and I run all day long. My lips get dry from talking to customers so I always have some lip balm in my pocket. It always melts and turns into a hot mess. I bought EOS strawberry sorbet on a whim and WOW! I won’t go back! Not Only does it do everything it promises, it does not melt in my pocket! It sounds like a silly thing but not having lip balm smeared all over my face is important to me. Great product and will buy over and over.

December 04, 2017

Love Eos

This is so great. Moisturizes really well and leaves your lips feeling good. I love it so much. I use it daily and will continue to. This is an A+ deal.

November 30, 2017

Lèvres soyeux avec EOS

Je reviens toujours pas avec cet baume à lèvres, car il fait le travail. Je l’utilise depuis une semaine et Il laisse mes lèvres soyeuses et lisses et ça sent tellement bon.
    J'adore que c'est organique!

November 28, 2017

true lip balm

finally i have found a lip balm that last longer than any other i have tried and i have tried hundreds, i love how my lips feel moistorized after i put this product on love it

November 26, 2017

Really like this lip balm

I keep going back to this lip balm, because it does the job. It leaves my lips feeling silky and smooth and it smells great too. Love that it’s organic.

November 16, 2017

Je passe!

Baume à lèvres plus joli que bon. Il est si léger que je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il hydrate vraiment. Quand je l'applique, je dois en remettre 30 minutes après. Il est joli grâce à sa forme, mais je ne serais pas tentée de le racheter. Je passe !

November 13, 2017

Once again an awesome lip balm by EOS

EOS lip balm is definitely one of the most effective lip balms i have used. The strawberry flavor is an add on. It makes your lips instantly moisturized and i dint had to re-apply it many times especially now when the cold winds makes your lips instantly dry when you are walking outside.. I have other flavors of EOS lip balms and they are all very effective.
    So this is definitely a good investment.

November 02, 2017

Yummy

Me and my girls really enjoyed the strawberry sorbet, It smelled like summer. I like the Eos products because they really work and are fun. This lip balm moisturized my lips and kept them hydrated and looking good.
    Don,t only take my word for it since once I tested it my 2 teenage daughters got their hands on it and never gave it back :-) so I had to go buy more. Plus Christmas is coming it's a great stocking stuffier