eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

October 19, 2020

Love it!

This is a must have in any girls purse. Makes my lips feel nice and smooth. They also make great stocking stuffers, my girls get them every year and they look forward to it.

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product! It left my lips feeling super soft and moisturized. For someone who has especially dry lips, this product worked like a charm! I really like its fruity smell too!

June 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

un gout délicieuse puis un produit pas chère

Un de mes produits pour les lèvres odorants et performants préférés! Il a une odeur si douce et fruitée et se sent si bien sur les lèvres! Je vais acheter cette produit dans le futur!

November 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My go to lip chapstick

This is my go to lip care product. I love the flavors they offer. There are so many to choose from. This takes care of chapped lips and helps prevent me getting chapped lips.

October 29, 2019
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Great case bad taste

I had this bought for me as present, I loved the fact it was in the case and was easy to use but it left a very horrible taste in your mouth if you lick your lips! it works great on sore lips though.

October 28, 2019
    Georgia, United States

One of the best

One of the best lip balms I ever used. It's quite thick but it lasts a long time and it actually moisturizes my lips, not like most of chapsticks. I have it with me everywhere. And I love the smell.

October 22, 2019

So happy to have it!

So this is the first time that I am using a lipbalm from Eos but i was inspired by the shape of it as i saw that in a vlog but onve I’ve started using it em also amazed with the product. It’s so hydrating and glides easy n leaves my lips moisturized. I would recommend this for sure!

October 18, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Good lipbalm but pricey

I love the lipbalm but it’s a little expensive. It smells really good, leaves lips well hydrated but there are cheaper lipbalms that do the same job.

October 18, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

One of my everyday favourites

Eos natural lip balms are great value for the price. The flavours are good and subtle and the lip balm itself is smooth and makes your lips feel hydrated. You may have to reapply depending on the dryness of your lip but it goes on great every time.

1.2/5

October 01, 2019

Irritated my lips

I love the scent of this lip balm but it caused irritation and dryness after I used it for a week. I would not recommend this lip balm if you have sensitive skin