eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews
Ranked #5 in Lip Balm

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:

• 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

Berry Delicious!!

Love how soft and hydrating this is on my lips! And as a bonus? Organic! Great scent unlike that very synthetic strawberry fragrance that most other similar products have. Easy to apply and very purse friendly; my massive diaper bag has a tendency to get most things lost in it, hahaha! Lucky for me, this one is always easy to locate based on texture and shape! Would definitely buy this product again but would opt for the mint scent given the choice.

Really hydrating

J'ai vraiment aimé le baume pour les lèvres de EOS.Il sent super bon et tient mes lèvres hydratées toute la journée.Il n'est pas collant et s'applique super facilement.Allez vous le procurez,il en vaut largement le prix!

Mmmmm creamy strawberry sorbet

Love this lip balm, this is one of the best organic lip balms currently on the market. It contains sunflower seed oil, coconut oil and shea butter that keep your lips feeling soft and smooth all day long. I was given this lip balm for free in exchange for my honest opinion on how the product works.
    Try it out and see how it enhances your natural beauty today !

2.0/5

Too scented and non-moisturizing

I appreciated receiving this product complimentary in exchange for my review, however, it really was not a positive experience for me. The scent of this particular lip balm was so strong, it made me a bit nauseous to use. I did try this a handful of times anyway so I could leave a review. The texture of the balm is nice, but i felt as though it did nothing to moisturize. Rather than my lips absorbing it, it felt like it just sat on my lips. It did not last long and I had to reapply every 20-30 minutes. I also was disappointed that my lips started cracking and peeling after using this. I love the packaging and it is easy to apply, but the effectiveness just was a miss for me on this one.

Strawberry delicious

This product is so delicious. It's really nice on the lips. It's stayed on the lips for a long time and the and really tastes good. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you like strawberries

Silky

It's really an amazing product I had the chance to try , the first thing and the most important is that it's organic and which I look for when I buy products the second thing is that it makes my lips soft and silky and removes All the dryness and it have the best smelling ever I did really love it and I do really recommend it , #gotitfree#chickadvicor#eos#trybeforeyoubuy

I love eos lip balm

I have always loved getting eos lip balm from family. I usually get them at bithdays or christmas. This organic strawberry sorbet was exactly the same as the strawberry sorbet I got last year. It's a great product, it smells great it tastes great and it makes my lips feel amazing. The mint balm was a lot creamier than previous products ive tried which was awesome. It made my lips feel a lot more comfortable than all the other flavors ive tried. But i really did not like the mint smell

@chickadvisor #tryeos #gotitfree

Amazing lip balm!

First,I love the design of this lip balm. Not your typical tube style lip balm. But most important is the effectiveness of this product. My lips stayed hydrated longer than any other lip balm I have tried! The scent is just perfect. Not too bold.
    All in all, this is a must buy!

Decent

I have many of the eos products prior to them changing the formula. Most were given to me as gifts or stocking stuffers at christmas time. I've never been obsessed with them by any means. The formula wasn't great. It never really moisturized my lips like a proper chap stick would. It would feel like it works, but then a couple minutes later my lips would be completely dry, as if I never put anything on it at all! After trying out the new formula, I can say that they are working on providing a better lip product. It lasts slightly longer than it had before, making it a little more worth the $4 you're investing in it. It does the job. I love the strawberry Sorbet. Out of all of the eos products I have tried, this is the yummiest smelling one! Smells amazing when putting it on. The scents/flavors make putting on lip chap more fun. I highly suggest trying this one if you are looking to be introduced to the brand! I say give the new formula a shot if you have tried and been disappointed before. It does make a difference in the product.

Updated On: September 24, 2017

I received this product for free for testing purposes!

Comme les autres

Malheureusement, ces baumes à lèvres sont comme la majorité des autres, c'est-à-dire qu'ils donnent une courte sensation d'hydratation, mais par la suite, ils assèchent les lèvres et je dois continuer d'en rappliquer. J'apprécie toutefois le choix d'ingrédients biologiques.