eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

March 18, 2019

Pour un bon hiver

Le produit incontournable de l'hiver !
    Nous l'avons acheté chez Nocibé (enseigne Française) et ma fille de 12 ans m'a dit :
    - maman, toutes mes copines me disent qu'il faut prendre ce baume à lèvres EOS....

March 14, 2019

Love this lip balm

I love this lip balm. Aside from a cute packaging, it actually works really good. I always have dry lips and I hate when my lips starts to peel off. The EOS lii balm is my favorite go to, it coats my lips just right and not feel so heavy on my lips. Taste is not so overpowering and smell is so good. Just really love this lip gloss.

February 27, 2019

Feels so soft

I love this product it smells so good you want to eat it .makes your lips nice and smooth and it last for along time. Fixes your lips right up. I use this product alot

February 24, 2019

The best

It’s the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This smells soooooooooooo good!!!! I totally recommend this if your lips are dry! Perfect for winter! Love it

January 25, 2019

Very hydrating!

I have gone through a few of these already. It is very hydrating and smells delicious. I buy them in bulk to get the best deal. I recommend this to anyone!

2.7/5

January 18, 2019

easy to carry around with the hard shell.

easy to carry around with the hard shell.

Good to use at night. very moisten and easy to apply.

Bad things: It is easy to get contaminated and need to throw a way even before the expiry date or before finishing the whole content.

Also, not precise enough when applying.

Price: it is not cheap given that I cannot finish the easily contaminated product due to design failure.

January 14, 2019

Loveeeeee

This lip balm is the most moisturizing stuff I have used on my lips in a long time.... I can't go a day without it. They all smell so great and have a great taste as well

January 01, 2019

Travel friendly

Great product, very moisturizing. And it smells good too. Price is reasonable. Very way to find, can find it in pretty much all the local drugstores and supermarkets. Need to reapply though, especially if you eat a lot.

December 17, 2018

Good lip balm. Moisturizes well.

I really like this lip balm. It moisturizes well and is so smooth in application. It is easy to use and smells great. Convenient product to take on-the-go.

1.8/5

December 08, 2018

Not worth it

This Eos lip balm is not very effective and not as good as other brands. It makes my lips dry and doesn't last very long. Constantly have to re-apply. i really don't like it and would not recommend it.