eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

Irresistible

Eos is a brand which has been great with lip balms. And this one is great too. The strawberry sorbet flavour tastes delicious and stays for long and moisturises your lips . Does what it has to do perfectly!

Love the strawberry

First time trying the strawberry at the chickadvisor showcase. I buy these for my grandkids but now I am thinking I need to be using themself.
    Goes on smooth and love how it feels.

Huge fan

I am already a big fan of EOS products. I am already enjoying this improved formula.

Smooth and my lips feel completely moisturized. I love the strawberry smell. My new favourite!

September 20, 2018

EOS is great

I saw this being used by several makeup enthusiasts while watching makeup and beauty/skin tutorials and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did because it's effective. I enjoyed it so much I bought these for the women in my bridal party!

1.2/5

September 18, 2018

Not worth buying

This Eos lip balm is the worst one i ever tried. Its makes my lipa more dry and it tastes weird i really dont likeit and will never buy it again and i dont recommend it

August 31, 2018

Love 'em!

My family seems to have an EOS obsession. Every time they come out with a new flavour you'll find us in line ready to buy! There is something about the shape and the packaging that keeps my kids VERY excited about applying lip balm. The price point is more than your typical lip balm stick, but if it means my kids are moisturizing, I don't mine so much.
    They seem to last a long time, we are likely to lose them faster than actually finish them. The down size is the size for my kid's pockets and husband's. They find it a bit bulky for their tiny pockets so they usually end up putting them down somewhere then forgetting. I don't mind the size since I just drop it in my purse. My husband laughs because he can't have that bulge in his pocket!
    The balm itself is great, it keeps our lips moist in the driest of winters but doesn't feel thick and weird the way Vaseline sometimes does.
    It holds it shape in the heat for the most part - which is good when it falls out of pockets and stays in a hot car.
    Another tiny downside is my kids sometimes get dirt stuck in the threads of the lid and I have to scrape it out so it doesn't look and turn gross! Especially after beach days.

Updated On: August 31, 2018

Forgot to mention - the different flavours/scents are NOT too over powering, but just the right amount of fragrance.

July 17, 2018

My daughters love Eos lip balm

I bought them each a variety pack for Christmas and they love every flavour / scent. It is very easy for them to use and it works well. Good value too!

June 30, 2018

Balmy!

I like Eos lip balms. They're cute and they smell really good. The shape of them makes using them really easy and more comfortable than a regular lip balm (if that makes any sense). They come in a bunch of scents/flavours. I have the strawberry one and it smells like a strawberry candy. It is nice.
    A great thing about Eos lip balms is that they are made from natural, organic ingredient and are made in a sustainable way. That's a bonus for me, and makes me all the more happy to buy and Eos lip balm over other brands.

April 28, 2018

EOS ORGANIC STRAWBERRY

This is probably my favourite EOS sphere balm that they've made. I almost wish there was more lip balm in the container, though. I feel it's pretty expensive for what you get and how long it lasts (not long if you use it like I do).

April 23, 2018

Eos are great

Eos are great I love them the look the smell even the taste 😁 I use mine every day goes in Smith make my lip feel great I recommend it to my grandkids my friend and everyone to try