eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

2.0/5

July 15, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Smells awful

I could not recommend this. Whilst it looks really cute and unique it really doesn't do the job and made absolutely no difference to my lips. Worse than this, though, was the smell of it. A cross between synthetic strawberry and baby vomit.

July 15, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

my favouirte!

EOS lip balms are amazing, so moisturizing and smell and taste amazing! very delicate fragrance, but very delicious! I love strawberry one most of all.

1.3/5

July 03, 2019

Never Again

I tried this lip balm to see what all the hype was about since my friends raved about it and I was drawn in by the cute packaging. It feels good when you first apply it, but hours later, this left my lips drier than before! I used it for a few days not knowing this was the cause. It left my lips peeling and cracked. As soon as I stopped using it, my lips returned to normal. This immediately went in the trash. This is by far the worst lip balm I have ever used.

2.2/5

April 10, 2019

EOS Lip Balm

Wasn't impressed at all found my lips dryer than was before and had to reapply and it made my lips so dry. Love the smell however found it to waxy. will not be buying this again.

April 10, 2019

EOS Organic Smooth

The product gives satisfactory results. Not much difference from some others out on the market today. Found the shape was not suitable for the purse that I carry. Maybe better for others in regards to that.

April 05, 2019

Don’t go running without it

This is a great little lip balm. Easy to apply, great flavours and works great too. I like to take mine to the gym with me. You know, cause I’m there all the time. Honestly though I always have one of these in my pocket. I’m not sure if that qualifies me as an addict or a connoisseur but whatevs.

April 04, 2019

Cute & tastes great

I recently purchased this organic eos, I have been using the non organic ones for years now. I found this one to have a pleasant taste and goes on smoothly without a waxy film. Even though its a fun shape I find it bulky in my purse and so I keep one in the ofc and one on my nightstand. I also found a lot gets wasted once the surface becomes flat.

April 03, 2019

Super efficace

J'aime vraiment ce baume à lèvres. Il hydrate bien et très efficace. Il est facile à utiliser et sent bon. Produit pratique à emporter et bien protégé

March 28, 2019

amazing lipbalm

the scent is so yummy and the packaging is super adorable aswell. it is great in the winter season when your lips are chapped because it protects them well and it is not very heavy on the lips. it gets the job done and overall a great product. i recommend it

March 18, 2019
    Seine-et-Marne, France

Pour un bon hiver

Le produit incontournable de l'hiver !
    Nous l'avons acheté chez Nocibé (enseigne Française) et ma fille de 12 ans m'a dit :
    - maman, toutes mes copines me disent qu'il faut prendre ce baume à lèvres EOS....