eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Sweet Mint Reviews

An improved organic formula with superior skin feel. Softer formula and more rich, authentic flavours:
  • 25% more organic sunflower oil helps retain moisture and gives a smoother glide
  • Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing organic shea butter and organic jojoba oil
  • 100% natural, certified organic
  • Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic.

You may also enjoy eos Organic Smooth Spheres Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet or eos Crystal Lip Balm in Hibiscus Peach.

December 29, 2012

I have been stuck to my eos sphere all winter long so far and, unlike pther products I have tried, my lips never dry out and they havent chapped once! I am so impressed with this lip balm! I can say that I am addicted and I would reccomend this to anyone who battles fried out lips during the winter.

September 29, 2012

I am in love with these lip balms! It looks weird when you apply it because you are applying lip balm from a sphere directly onto your lips, but the taste is great and it's really moisturizing. I wear this stuff almost every day; it's really affordable too.

I also have Summer Fruit but I prefer the mint one.