eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

February 18, 2019

EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH STICK LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY SORBET

The eos Organic Stick Lip Balm in the flavour Strawberry Sorbet is a really nice lip balm, with a sweet strawberry scent. When applied it melts into your lips and leaves them feeling very soft. I also like that these come in a bullet style package but I was disappointed that it broke with in a month. The inner tube that holds the lip balm separated and fell out.

February 04, 2019

Love this!

This is a really nice lip balm with a sweet strawberry scent. When you apply it to your lips the balm melts into your lips and leaves them feeling very soft . It seem to work to hydrate the lips well but I haven't seem much help in terms of chapped lips. If your lips are heavily chapped, then this is not for you.

December 29, 2018

Un baume efficace

J'ai un baume dans ma poche de manteau et un autre dans mon étuis à crayons, je les trouve très utiles! L'odeur sent incroyablement bon et physiquement, le produit est très attrayant. Après application, le baume reste en place environ 1 à 2 heures et donne un fini « luisant », tout comme un gloss, ce que j'adore, car en plus d'être chique et abordable, il bonifie l'apparence des lèvres. Niveau hydratation, ce n'est pas le top du top, mais on constate de beaux résultats si on l'applique plusieurs fois durant la journée. Parfait pour les froides températures de l'hiver qui rendent les lèvres gercées!

December 22, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Loveeee

This product I have and like I had it since months and it works great best quality and all . My son even loves it lol he loves chapsticks so when he sees me use it he uses it it makes our lips soft

October 19, 2018

Like this more than sphere

I actually prefer the stick over the sphere! The formula seems to be smoother and more moisturizing. I also like how this can easily fit into my wristlet unlike any tub form lip balms out there. I'd love to see this come out in the vanilla mint version!

October 16, 2018

Okay Lip Balm

I received this in my Chickadvisor at home kit. I personally would not have chosen strawberry scent for myself as I usually don’t like it and I don’t enjoy this Strawberry Sorbet scent. I do like that this comes in a normal tube form as opposed to the egg shaped ones I have used in the past. The texture on application of the balm is light and smooth. This lip balm gives me temporary relief of my dry, chapped lips but I could keep reapplying every five minutes as it doesn’t seem that effective in moisturizing. Two come in a package so it’s good value but I probably wouldn’t buy it for myself.

October 15, 2018

Strawberry

I got a two pack in my Chickadvisor Showcase at-home box. My husband and I like the round EOS lipbalm in mint, so I was excited to try this out. It comes in a more regular tube, and it does smell like strawberry! It applies smoothly and feels good on my lips. It moisturises enough as well.

Smells Great!

This is great to put into your clutch or your pocket when you're on the go! I prefer the tube rather than the ball form which houses the lip balm. It is affordable, easy to find in stores and it comes in a wide variety of options to choose from!

Smells and feels great

Eos lip balm goes on smoothly and smells fantastic. It keeps my lips feeling soft all day and doesn't have a visible colour which I what I look for in lip balm. #chickadvisorshowcase

Chick advisor showcase

I tried this at the chickadvisor showcase and i thought it was such a great lip balm! The flavour is ao nice and i love hos it is clear. I like putting it on under lipstick