eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

February 02, 2019

eos Organic Stick Lip Balm - Strawberry Sorbet

Recently tried the eos Organic Stick Lip Balm in the flavour Strawberry Sorbet. This is a really nice lip balm that has a sweet strawberry scent. When you apply it to your lips the balm melts into your lips and leaves them feeling very soft and smooth. I also like that these come in a bullet style package as it will make it easier to use up the full lip balm compared to the sphere packaging.

January 08, 2019

Great smell

This is one of those lip balms that may not work great, but you dont care because it tastes so good!! It is very smooth and i love all the different flavors!

December 02, 2018

Authentic strawberry flavour.

- Tested Strawberry Sorbet flavour
    - Flavour is authentic tasting, exactly what I think it'd taste like and a natural strawberry flavour
    - Very moisturizing, hydrating and healing. I get very cracked lips in fall/winter and it's healed them right up.
    - Lightly glossy
    - You don't need a large amount of product for it to be effective

November 19, 2018

Strawberry smoothness

I love this product and use it on my dry lips, that are pretty bad this time of year. It instantly feels great and makes my lips smooth. I also love that it doesn't taste or smell odd, the strawberry flavor and smell is amazing!! A must for dry lips!!

November 01, 2018

EOS Hydrating Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet

Another awesome product from #ChickAdvisorShowcase was this awesome Organic Lip Balm by #EOS.This new improved formula is made with all natural ingredients organic oils, shea butter and fruit extracts it really hydrated my lips with no waxy feeling which I love with the hint of strawberry it's just what I need with the cold weather coming my lips are so soft and smooth. I like this product because it is Gluten Free and Hypoallergenic and the duo package is a great value !!!

October 26, 2018

Canadian love

Canadians love eos so am i. 100% organic hypoallerganic gluten free parabens free not tested on animals in other words every one can use it. I love it keep lips moisturized and hydrated. Either use it at home or when yu r out in day or night. A really nice product

October 23, 2018

great lipbalm

I received this in my chickadvisor showcase at home kit. I loved that it came in a two pack. One for my makeup bag and one for on the go. The scent is just as described and does not smell overly sweet and does smell at all fake. The scent does fade over time but my lips were left moisturized and not sticky. This is the perfect lip balm.

October 19, 2018

Incredible Chap Free and Smooth Lips

Another amazing product I received thanks #chickadvisorshowcase at home kit. This @eos Organic Stick Lip Balm (Strawberry Sorbet) is a must have this long cold winter to help prevent cracked, chapped, dry lips. It is formulated with all-natural ingredients and it is also tested by dermatologists. It is gluten-free and is petrochemical free, @eos Lip Balms come in a variety of yummy flavors. So it is not only comfortable to wear it tastes good. Use whenever needed to protect, keep your lips smooth and soft. It is one of my personal favorite lip balms.

October 17, 2018

Best chao stick!

Thanks to chick advisors showcase I got to try this delish smelling lip balm. It’s my new fav! It smells fantastic and lips are incredibly soft and with a perfect amount of shine, love that it’s organic too and can use on my kids too!

October 16, 2018

Very nice on the go

I prefer the tube style over the ball as its easier to use, no fumbling with the lid and isnt an odd eound shape. Its still super cute though. I receive this from attending the Chickadvisor showcase. It came in a 2 pack which is a nice surprise. It goes on easier no tugging but I find it doesnt moisterize as much as I would like. I have really dry lips but I think this would better on someone who isnt as dry.
    I do like wearing it under matte lipstick so iy doesnt try out my lips. Other lip balms are too slippery to apply lipstick over but I find this is perfect for it.