Epicure 3 onion dip mix Reviews

October 11, 2017

My husbands favorite

This is now a staple in our house, it’s my husbands favorite, have used it as a dip and a seasoning. Products arrive quickly and are clean eating no added salts or sugars good value.

June 12, 2017

Epicure is my go to dip mix when I am having company over. They are easy to whip up and require very little ingredients to create the dip. Everyone that has tried the dip when they came over enjoyed it! Its might seem like its on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way!

May 01, 2017

Epicure 2 onion dip mix is so handy ti have. I love making it its always gobbled up by everyone. Its a great value. I have made over 6 batches of dip for a cost of 8. dollars for the jar. Made with fresh ingredients that are freeze dried. Never salty and so tasty.

April 24, 2017

This dip is great. So much flavour and so many uses. You can mix with sour cream or cream cheese. I've also used it as a rub in chicken and it tastes great.

April 24, 2017

One of my favorite dips, that Epicure sells.
    The flavor of this dip beats any pre-made store bought dip by a landslide. Most recently I mixed this onion dip with 1 1/2 cups of low fat sour cream, topped with fresh green onion and served it with veggies. My company was asking where I bought it from, I don't where they have been because they never heard of Epicure! I plan on hosting a wine and cheese party this summer and have my rep come over and whip up some treats, I am in desperate need of refills and some meat rub.

November 01, 2016

This is a great alternative to buying pre-made dips. You can make as much or as little as you want (great for individual portions!). The three onion dip mix is packed with flavour, it's one of my favourite epicure blends along with the dill one. I like using this for a chip dip and mix it with veganaise--i'm unable to find dairy free chip dip in stores so this is perfect for someone like me with a dairy allergy! The blend itself lasts for a very long time in the cupboard so you don't have to worry about spoiling. Since the dip is made out of dried spices and dehydrated onion its not the most fresh option, but the convenience and taste of the product make it worth purchasing.

September 15, 2016

I have been using Epicure for years and this one is always in my cupboard with a back up so I never run out. I use it on absolutely everything I cook from a pot roast to scrambled eggs. I made the cold dip for potato chips and veggies and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Extraordinary Cheese Dip with Lemon Dilly and Cheese Chive and Bacon.

March 20, 2016

Epicure 4 onion dip mix is the best. I use it for a dip and it's very good. It's one of the few dips I makes/eats now. It's a bit healthy than the bought onion dip.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love anything epicure. Their dip mixes can be added to almost anything to give it a new, delicious flavor!! 3 Onion Dip mix tastes fantastic with scrambled eggs!!!

March 09, 2016

My SIL sells epicure and she gave me a jar of 3 onion dip mix to try ! I buy it all the time now. It is my daughters go to study food for her and her friends . They dip chips and veggies into this delicious dip.I do mix mine with 2/3 sour cream to 1/3 mayonaise. You can also vary how much mix you put in. I do like the 3 tablespoons that the bottles tells you to add. But if I had young kids I would probably add a bit less. It tastes quite good and has a lower salt contant than other mixes. This is a staple in our house