essence All About Paradise Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #732 out of 1398 in Eye Shadow

April 20, 2016

I found the colours blended well and lasted all day. The price is great and the selection is great. I have used numerous products from Essence and would also recommend their nail polish.

January 26, 2016

Okay, so I really really love this palette because is all the colors I love to wear plus its metallic. The colors are very pigmented and they don't really need a primer or base color to enhance the color. The only downfall about this palette is that the makeup fallout is difficult to fix up because as I stated, its metallic.

April 17, 2015

What a great little eyeshadow pallet for a great price! The colours are very pigmented and do not crease.

October 30, 2014

When I first ought this eyeshadow pallette, I was a little nervous. The colors were beautiful, but they weren't colors I normally used. However, with all the excellent results I have experienced with Essence before, I was willing to take the wild side and try it. When I first applied the eyeshadow, I wasn't sure how I felt. So I decided to add a coup
    e more colors to my eye and managed to make a "cotton Candy" effect. It looked so amazing. I have tried to do this with other eyeshadows, but it never worked out as well. Now, I use it everyday. I even use it more than the eyeshadow 3D Duos. I can't wait to try the "All About Candies". Essence, your eyeshadows never cease to amaze me! :)