essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops Reviews
#803 in Nail Polish

September 21, 2017

These Drops Are Great

Really, what much could I say about these drops? They are drying drops by Essence Cosmetics that come in a little glass bottle with a dropper. These little drops really do work well. Once you've painted your nails, you wait about 30 seconds, and then apply 2-3 drops on each nail and they speed the dry time of your nail polish up by like 3 fold. They don't smell, they are really easy to use and best of all, they are super cheap! Plus, they work just as well as their more expensive competitor's drying drops. I give them two thumbs up.

August 12, 2017

I wouldn't buy this product again.

I found the drops dried my polish slightly faster than usual, but it wasn't significant enough for me to keep buying or using the product. On the other hand I did find the almond oil to be quite soothing on my cuticles, but I also question whether or not it was even helping to dry my nails. In addition I found the drops could only be used to dry my final coat and not between coats or my polish would nearly just about peel off.

July 12, 2017

If you always smudge your nails.. this is for you!

In all honesty, I did not think this product would work as well as it did. All you need to do is one quick drop on each nail and BAM your nails are dry. No more smudging and wrecking your perfectly painted nails. As someone who can't sit still long enough to not mess them up this is the perfect product for me.

January 26, 2017

I bought this product because i am very impatient waiting for my nails to dry. Even when i think they are completely dry I go to bed and ALWAYS wake up with sheet creases in my nail polish. I figured for the price might as well try to see if it worked and if not there would be no real money lost. Just one quick drop and nails are dry! No more ruined nails when i wake up. It even works great when I paint my 6 year old daughter's nails and worried that she may go smear the nail polish all over the place. Great value for a great product!

3.2/5

December 04, 2016

This will not quite "dry your nails in seconds", but rather what it does is act as a barrier between your nails and things that it may come into contact with. It definitely helps speed up the drying time of your nails a bit, and helps deflect things from creating dents. Don't go smashing your nails into things though, it won't fully dry underneath that barrier for a bit, but let's say you accidentally brush your hair back with your hand after applying this and you're afraid you've just ruined your mani and have gotten nail polish in your hair -- nah, this product has your back! However, cuticle oil essentially does the same thing, but this is just as good if you don't have cuticle oil laying around. It's really decent for it's price too. I think it was about $2.99 at my local Shoppers Drugmart.

2.2/5

July 10, 2016

This product is very cheap and that's what you get - a cheap product.
    It was very oily and did not feel nice on my hands at all. I couldn't wipe the product off my hands to get rid of the feeling because my nails were still wet, this did nothing to speed up drying time.

Essie Quick-E Drying Drops are slightly more expensive but actually work and absorbs quickly so your nails are not oily with residue all day.

July 10, 2016

Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops were an impulse buy in our local drugstore. With a very low price point, it was definitely worth trying. From the very beginning, these drops have sped up the nail drying and allow me to get on with my day without waiting the standard period of 30-45 minutes+. The oil nourishes the cuticles and surrounding skin, giving added bang for the (very inexpensive) buck. This is one time where low price definitely does not mean low quality. What a great find that I have already recommended to friends & family.

February 23, 2016

Superb product - recommended buy!
    I've been using this product for several months now, and have convinced many friends to buy it too!
    I routinely do my nails late at night, and as a result, get lovely sheet marks on my nails by morning.
    I can apply two coats of nail polish, followed by a top coat (Essence Gel-look Plumping Top Coat), followed by 1-2 drops of the express dry drops, and presto, dried (NOT CURED) instantly. I have enough time between finishing my nails and going to bed to never again wake up with sheet marks on my nails.
    I actually enjoy regularly doing my nails at home now because I won't make time to go to a salon, and because it dries so quickly, I don't have to set aside an hour or more at home to do my nails and allow them to dry properly.
    Get these drops! You won't regret it, and the product is CHEAP!

3.2/5

January 05, 2015

Bottle dries out quick if lid isn't securely on. It does dry my nails faster but sometimes smudges nail.s

January 05, 2015

All I have to say is BUY, BUY, BUY!! This stuff is amazing. Perfect for the on the go Mom and a great help when painting your daughters nails and she hates waiting for them to dry and they get smudged and you have to start all over again. Not with this! The price is unbeatable. I usually buy three at a time because I am scared they'll discontinue it.