Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 19, 2020

So many colours!

I love all the colours you can use. The price is right for me. I don't find it as durable as a lot of brands, but that just means I get to choose my next colour. And considering the price I can shop for lots! I love the size of the bottles. I don't waste as much.

October 19, 2020

I love this product!

I've been using a lot of Essie nail polishes and let me just say that it's my go-to product. I really like how long-lasting the effects are and how the color looks very gentle on my nails. Would definitely recommend this product!

October 06, 2020

Essie nail polish

I really love this nail polish, I have so many colors from Essie. They are all very beautiful. Plus, you can always find the color you are looking for with Essie, they have a lot of options.

September 03, 2020

Great Product

I have been buying this nail polish since I can remember. It is a well known brand, that stands behind its quality. As long as I use a top coat this polish last around a week for me. They have every colour you could think of and they keep up with the latest trends. I would recommend this brand.

August 06, 2020

nail polish

Essie is one of my favorite go to brands. The quality of the polish lasts long and doesn't chip. The brush makes it easier to apply the polish. Dries quick

June 18, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Even the girl who hates painting her nails loves Essie!

My favourite thing about Essie nail polish is how many amazing shades it comes in -- Topless & Barefoot is my FAVE neutral polish. I'm really not the person who's obsessed with having my nails done, but when I'm in need of doing them myself, I always use Essie. It's great quality, I find it always lasts, and if you apply it properly it won't take forever to dry. You can also usually find it on sale, which is great when you're trying to stick to a budget.

June 03, 2020

Good coverage

This essie nail lacquer is good quality polish with strong pigments allowing good coverage in 1-2 coats. Cap the free edge of the nail with both the polish and then the top coat (sold separately) and your manicure will look great for up to a week

May 29, 2020

Ok product

I love the colours that are offered but unfortunately the consistency is so thin you need 3 or 4 coats to achieve any good solid colour. For the cost of this product I was disappointed.

May 22, 2020

Amazing durability and colors!

Really high quality and nice, burnt and toasted red colour the Polish itself also lasts a really long time and it doesn't easily chip. I would highly recommend this colour for use in the Autumn season and I will definitely repurchase this coloured!

May 15, 2020

Best colour range!

I continually purchase my nail polishes from essie because I love the range of colour options they have! I must say, i think 10$ CAD for a small bottle of nail polish is overpriced. But the colours are so nice and it lasts for a long time on your nails (especially the gel couture line). My friends ALWAYS borrow