Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

May 22, 2020

Amazing durability and colors!

Really high quality and nice, burnt and toasted red colour the Polish itself also lasts a really long time and it doesn't easily chip. I would highly recommend this colour for use in the Autumn season and I will definitely repurchase this coloured!

April 30, 2020

Red one is amazing!

I personally own the Essie's red nail polish and I have to say it is one of the best nail polishes I have ever bought so far. It's super fast drying and it lasts a really long time without chipping- which can be super annoying, especially with red nail polish because it is super visible!

I personally love the durability of the nail polish, it looks amazing and has this amazing shine that contributes to the nails looking even more elegant and fabulous. I do own a couple of more nail polishes and they all have a great durability, fast drying and amazingly don't chip.

April 26, 2020

Love it!

This is my go to nail polish! I love the line, they have a huge assortment of colours! I have almost every colour! They’re long lasting and not easily chipable.

April 20, 2020

Stays on longer than expected

Their colour range is wonderful! I literally have every (well almost) Essie nail polish, every colour or shade under the sun including their matt range. I find that Essie nail polish stays on longer than other brands which is super important for me, and it's decently priced in the market as well.

March 21, 2020

Great

I love essie nail polishes! The shades are absolutely beautiful, and they stay on for a decent amount of time considering it is not gel polish. My favourite shades being their pastels. Most pastel shades for whatever reason I find have a different formula, and often chip. Essie’s pastels stay on for just as long as their other polishes. The quality and effectiveness is great. Nothing poor really to say. For the price, you get a decent amount of polish, and it lasts for almost ever. I would highly recommend adding an essie polish to your collection if you don’t have one already.

February 16, 2020

Best nail polish

Easily my favourite brand of nail polish! It lasts a long time and has great Colors! (I’m a nurse and I wash my hands a lot so it’s able to withstand that) They even changed the brush to make it a bit thicker (which used to be my only complaint). Couldn’t recommend this more.

February 11, 2020
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Excellent colour choice

Really good trend colours with a good variety. Like the brush shape and how the brush hugs the nail for an effortless finish. Essie is one of the expert nail brands loved by celebs and many worldwide

February 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Expensive but worth it

This is the best nail polish on the market. It is pricier than other polishes but it lasts long and there are so many colours to choose from. Almost beats a salon!

January 06, 2020

Unique colors

Love the diversity of Essies nail polish colors! It's a nice nail polish with a good price point. I find it's very shiny and they look like gel polish. I wish they lasted a bit longer but overall a great polish for a good price!

October 08, 2019
    Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

LOVE

Absolutely LOVE Essie polishes!! Applying 2 coats of polish and a topcoat means my nails looking fabulous for up to a week before fading and chipping begins. I'm wearing shade Set In Sandstone as I type this. The fact that there are like a gazillion colour variations too means a shade for every outfit and every occassion! Win!