Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.

May 15, 2020

Best colour range!

I continually purchase my nail polishes from essie because I love the range of colour options they have! I must say, i think 10$ CAD for a small bottle of nail polish is overpriced. But the colours are so nice and it lasts for a long time on your nails (especially the gel couture line). My friends ALWAYS borrow

April 21, 2020

A solid choice!

SO MANY cute colours, a good price and not bad for not chipping. I mean, all polish chips... but this holds up ok!! It’s a tiny bit thin so it needs like 3 layers which can take more time than I would prefer but that’s ok!!

April 20, 2020

Gorgeous colours!

Essie nail polish has so many colours.

I have several of them and use them regularly. The price is pretty good for the quality. I wear it with both a base and a top coat and it lasts several days before chipping. Nice shine and thick polish. Give it a try!

March 08, 2020

Go-to Polish

I love Essie nail polish! I buy it online so it’s much cheaper than at drugstores. There is a large spectrum of colors to choose from. Some are better quality than other. Would recommend!

March 02, 2020

pretty ok

Essie is pretty ok. There is a massive amount of colors to choose from, but I find it's over-priced in most places. unless you're doing top coats every other day, you will need to re-do your nails every few days.

3.2/5

February 13, 2020

Fake front?

Ok so I am at the store. I see this stunning dark red nail polish and of course, I can't resist. It's a bit pricy, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do am I right? Ok so I buy it and put it on and am loooovin' it, LOVIN' IT. Two days later, though, it's all chippy and ewwww. So I guess it's nice at first.

January 30, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Good polish

Essie have some lovely colours and their nail polishes are easy to apply and they dry quickly just I wishes they lasted longer. But for the price they are pretty good.

January 05, 2020

Lots of choices

The names are witty and the colours are beautiful they have helped my come up with nail ideas when I wanted to get creative. They also last a good amount of time

January 04, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good polish for the price

I really like the variety of colors Etsy has and the brush is easy to use. A good quality nail polish for the price and if applied properly it will last longer than other polishes

October 01, 2019

Great nail polish but can be pricey

Good quality polish but can be pricey when not on sale. Lots of colour options and I love the different collections that come out at different times of the year. Need to use base coat with glitter polishes as they can be difficult to remove otherwise.