Essie Nail Polish Reviews

Essie was founded by Essie Weingarten in 1981 when she premiered 12 unconventional nail polish colors. The collection has since grown to over 200 polishes, worn by high profile celebs including HRH Queen Elizabeth II.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 02, 2020

Love it!

Something about these polishes, I love. I especially love the wide brushes on these polishes. I love their range of light pink/nudes - nudes for all skin tones!

November 26, 2020

Great nail polish

I love using Essie nail polish. Brush applicator is easy to use and handle, colors are vibrant and drying time is fast too. I usually apply 2 coats of polish and top it off with a clear coat. The polish does last about a week or so before it starts to chip which I don't mind since I like to switch colors every 4-5 days.

November 19, 2020

Essie nail polish

I have a lot of Essie's nail polishes. All my nail polishes are mostly pink/red. They are the best. I put 2 coats and I'm good for a few days! I always do my nails myself and I always do them with Essie.

November 18, 2020

Love it colors are amazing

I love Essie nail polish! They always have the nicest colors and I find it smells less nail polish-e than other brands like sally Hansen. My only gripe is that some colors need a second coat to really look good. Overall I love essie

November 10, 2020

So smooth

This polish is super popular for a reason. I'm horrible at doing my nails, but Essie polish makes it so much easier to deal with. It goes on so smooth and precisely.

November 05, 2020

Best long-lasting, non-chipping nail polish on the market!

Essie nail polishes are by far the best polish I have tried on the market. From buying very expensive polishes from Sephora, to drug store brands, to no-names from Winners, Essie wins them all. They last over a week without chipping, I highly recommend!

November 04, 2020

Greattt

I do my nails at home and this is the one nail paint I’m in love with. I looks like shellac on your nails. Finish is so good and the colour range is amazing. And it lasts for a week easily on nails, it’s so much better than other brands nail polishes. I recommend it to all.

November 04, 2020
    Kentucky, United States

Good nail polishes

I really like essie nail polishes. They have so many great colors and the colors I have tried only need 2 coats. The polish lasts a long time before they start chipping. I wish essie was cruelty free.

November 03, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The best of polish

I usually like getting a shellac mani, but when I can’t get in to my salon I will use Essie. The coverage is always great, and applies evenly. I also find it wears pretty well for normal polish. I wish the brush size was consistent (some polishes have different size brushes it seems lately), but I will continue to buy.

November 02, 2020

Love it

I really love this polish. It seems to stay on my nails longer without any chips and there are so many nice vibrant colors to choose from, and all the colors are very chic