4.9/5
Everyday Minerals Eyeshadow Reviews
#1322 in Eye Shadow

Good - 0

August 13, 2014

I received an Everyday Minerals eyeshadow in a beauty bag subscription. I was pleasantly surprised by it. It has a lot of pigment and stays put all day. I can't wait to try other colours.

January 24, 2010

I love all of these eyeshadows. They all have great staying power (I use them wet), they are very vibrant and have great colour pay off. I highly recommend them!!
    Please see the full review at http://itsybitsyknitsy.blogspot.com/2010/01/everyday-minerals-eyeshadow-review.html

August 19, 2008

Everyday Minerals has the most affordable mineral make up and their products are made with natural ingredients. I decided to try it for myself. I ordered a sample jar of their eyeshadow is Mystic Night (deep purple with a bit of shimmer). I am surprised by the quality and the quantity of the shadow they sent me. The mineral eye shadow was light and easy to apply and the colour was a lovely, vibrant shade. The sample size contained 1g of shadow; that's double the amount of a $16 mineral eyeshadow I bought from Bare Minerals.