Exact Dental Floss Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #125 out of 232 in Oral Care

2.0/5

February 10, 2017

I bought this dental floss because well it was under 2 bucks. Super cheap and affordable. Well when I went too use it The floss would unravel while I'm flossing my teeth and split in a 10 different threads...My teeth are super tight and there was a couple times I could NOT get the string out of my teeth as it unthreaded. I was pulling and yanking so hard too get it out it felt like I was pulling a tooth out. I also noticed there is some weird wax coating on this. It tastes not good and it defiantly doesn't make it any better. The floss also has a tendency too come right out of the container...Falling on the ground and unravelling everywhere...I just ended up throwing it out. Will not buy again and will not recommend this too anyone...Maybe craft purposes?

2.3/5

February 10, 2017

Who would have thought that there was floss that was bad? I obsolutely despise this floss. I have teeth that are pretty tight together, making the gap between them very very minimal. I never thought twice about floss, but will be doing so now as this floss just doesn't get in between my teeth. I feel like I have to fight it. Not only does it take forever to hetbin between my teeth, it also separates. The floss becomes two seperate strings before I am even done flossing. I have used flosses that simply glide between the teeth with ease and this is not one of those floss. I do not recommend this.

1.7/5

April 14, 2016

I found this floss very cheaply made. The floss is hard to rip off and the container opens and the roll falls out. Terrible, but you get what you pay for.

February 12, 2016

I wish I would love this product, but there is a downfall that I found. When ever I used this floss the wax comes off and it leaves more to clean up.

February 04, 2016

Good quality dental floss with a nice mint flavour. You can't go wrong with the price.

February 04, 2016

I didn't mind this floss, but my boyfriend complained that it tears easily and irritates his gum. I guess it depends on sensitive your gum is.

June 14, 2015

very cheap, very sturdy, and has the right mint to it.

What's Your Favorite?