• Excel Mints Spearmint
  • Excel Mints Spearmint

Excel Mints Spearmint Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 101 in Gum

May 15, 2017

I love these mints for when I have bad breath or feel like I do.. Especially with pregnancy! These have saved my mouth a couple of times after eating very flavourful foods. They also last a long time!

February 16, 2017

These are my favourite mints to keep handy! I have them in my purse and in the kitchen. Not too minty at all. I grab a couple of these at a time at Walmart. Love the flip lid!

June 23, 2016

Wow. Such mint and they taste good !
    Love it !
    Excel-erate your breath! Excel-erate the love for Excel! Over the years, Excel has become one of the top of my choices !

June 23, 2016

Love this mints they are so refreshing and I like the cool feeling it gives my mouth and freshens my breathe. The one of the few mints that I see on sale quite often.

March 20, 2016

Loves these mints. Not to strong tasting. Just perfect. Great for in my purse. Doesn't take up much room like other mints/gum have before. Good for if you got a dry troat as well

February 28, 2016

Love these mints! They're tiny but powerful and I feel like they are very effective at giving you fresh breath vs chewing gum, and they're probably better for your teeth too.

February 28, 2016

Mints is always a great favor to refresh your mouth after meals. Always have some with me.

February 27, 2016

These Excel mints are so tasty. The spearmint flavour is super refreshing and makes the mouth feel clean.
    The fresh flavour lasts longer than other mints I have tried. I would definitely purchase these again.

February 27, 2016

These mints work really well! And they're long lasting as well. You do get a fair amount of mints in the tin, so they last a longtime. The flavour is also really strong. So if you're sensitive to mint, you should probably steer clear of this. Definitely a good mint that I plan on repurchasing.

February 26, 2016

Love these mints, I love how dense they are, so they don't break up easily in your mouth, not to mention they are great tasting as well! I also really like how it's in a convenient and reusable tin, easy to pop into your purse.

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
    sugar bear hair vitamins

Bcqtpie604 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

bextannya added a new review for
    Ombra Spa Hand Care Balm