Excel Mints Spearmint Reviews
Ranked #5 in Gum

July 31, 2017

travel friendly

J'adore les menthes Excel. Le petit boitier est facile a ajouter dans votre bourse et, si vous ne les manger pas comme des bonbons, les petites menthes peuvent vous durer longtemps. Petit gout de menthe pas trop prenoncer mais assez doux et agréable pour rafraichir votre haleine. Un atout majeur pour les fumeurs ou encore après avoir bu ou mangé un repas qui affecte votre haleine.

May 15, 2017

I love these mints for when I have bad breath or feel like I do.. Especially with pregnancy! These have saved my mouth a couple of times after eating very flavourful foods. They also last a long time!

February 16, 2017

These are my favourite mints to keep handy! I have them in my purse and in the kitchen. Not too minty at all. I grab a couple of these at a time at Walmart. Love the flip lid!

June 23, 2016

Wow. Such mint and they taste good !
    Love it !
    Excel-erate your breath! Excel-erate the love for Excel! Over the years, Excel has become one of the top of my choices !

June 23, 2016

Love this mints they are so refreshing and I like the cool feeling it gives my mouth and freshens my breathe. The one of the few mints that I see on sale quite often.

March 20, 2016

Loves these mints. Not to strong tasting. Just perfect. Great for in my purse. Doesn't take up much room like other mints/gum have before. Good for if you got a dry troat as well

February 28, 2016

Love these mints! They're tiny but powerful and I feel like they are very effective at giving you fresh breath vs chewing gum, and they're probably better for your teeth too.

February 28, 2016

Mints is always a great favor to refresh your mouth after meals. Always have some with me.

February 27, 2016

These Excel mints are so tasty. The spearmint flavour is super refreshing and makes the mouth feel clean.
    The fresh flavour lasts longer than other mints I have tried. I would definitely purchase these again.

February 27, 2016

These mints work really well! And they're long lasting as well. You do get a fair amount of mints in the tin, so they last a longtime. The flavour is also really strong. So if you're sensitive to mint, you should probably steer clear of this. Definitely a good mint that I plan on repurchasing.