Facebook Messenger App Reviews

Ranked #516 out of 1034 in Misc

March 29, 2017

One of the best messaging apps, because it pulls together facebook messages and text messages. Allows you to keep all IM messages in one place, so easy to find and search for specific information. Easy to use, and fun to share files with others. Also great for making phone calls.

January 31, 2017

I really love this app for many reasons. Great to keep in touch, send videos, send links. And now they have a feature where you can video chat with someone-- handy for those that don't have facetime or skype!

January 18, 2017

Facebook made it mandatory to get this app in order to send/receive messages. Now, if you try to message someone you're not friends with, it will hide this message from the person until they go to view their inbox on a computer. It's very inconvenient.

May 06, 2016

i use this app everyday in junction with using Facebook. This is a great app for those who are on FB with you, but maybe you all don't have iphones to do a group message.. this can bring everyone together! I love all the little features like changing the group name, or the color of the font. It has cute stickers and emojis you can use and i never have issues with it at all!

May 06, 2016

Facebook messenger app is an easy app to use. So when you want to chat with anyone where other people don't see your messages this is the app to use. Very user friendly.

October 15, 2015

I just would rather use safari facebook, no apps for me. I don't like them. The facebook and the messanger app.

October 15, 2015

Free, easy to use, can't complain.

Not sure why people have given it such a bad rep on the Apple App store, I have never had a problem with it! It kind of sucks that you have to have 2 apps to use Facebook & Messenger, but the messenger itself works well, has never given me problems!

July 18, 2015

The only reason I don't recommend this app is because you are forced to download it to read your messages. It is, however, a great concept. I also don't like how you can't sign out of it, you have to uninstall the app and reinstall it to sign into a different account. It is free which is a plus.

0.5/5

May 13, 2015

I have to say I absolutely hate this app ! It's actually making hate Facebook too because now on mobile phones you can't check your messages without downloading this app and I find it not right that they take away that freedom of choice. I'm uncomfortable with the fact that downloading messenger gives them access to everything on my phone or tablet! And the fact that they are trying to force me to use the app is extremely wrong! I have my messages on the face book site itself I don't see the need to download a separate app for it all it does it take up unnecessary space on my phone and is unneeded! Extremely upset with facebook about this !!!