Fanta Orange Soda Reviews
#244 in Soft Drinks

February 26, 2020

I want to buy this in bulk!

Fanta is has a many fans who enjoy the drink. I for one enjoy every single sip. This drink made my bad days better. I felt alive ever since I drank this and it my go to drink!

February 26, 2020

Evergreen

I have been drinking Fanta orange soda since my childhood. Still i can remember my good memories with Fanta. I use to call tanta when i was a toddler. My favourite soda drink with real orange taste.

April 05, 2019

I would buy this product again

Very tasty refreshing drink,It's great for the family. In my opinion best tasting orange soda. I say its worth your money. Try it you won't be disappointed.

June 02, 2018
    Calvados, France

Ce produit est merveilleux

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Cette boisson à l'orange est rafraîchissante et en plus il est excellent!!!! On distingue bien le gout de l'orange. Je recommande ce produit.

April 18, 2018

Best carbonated orange soda out there

This is a brand you can find anywhere and gladly so. The taste is the most natural tasting orangey taste out of any soda out there. Other orange sodas taste fake and are much more flat. Fanta also has a great logo and a wide range of other flavours which are just as great. Good price and great quality. Great even when flat. Recommend for orange soda lovers out there!

December 18, 2017

Fanta orange soda

I sure do like orange soda pop, and this is a good one. The taste is delicious. I enjoy the bubbles! This brand seems to stay bubbly longer than other orange soda brands, so the entire glass of soda will taste great from start to finish!

October 19, 2017

SO good on a hot day

I love Fanta orange soda, as well as most of their other flavours that I've tried over the years. It's got a nice balance of sweet and tangy, and quenches my thirst on hot summer days. It's also a nice cocktail mixer!

May 02, 2017

Le soda à l'orange de marque Fanta rend complètement accro.
    C'est mon conjoint qui me l'a fait découvrir & depuis se temps, nous somme devenus inséparable.
    C'est une des rares liqueurs fait à partir de vrais fruits.
    Il est sucré mais pas trop, rien à voir avec avec les autres sodas à saveur d'orange.
    C'est un vrai délice pour les papilles gustatives.

March 14, 2017

Fanta orange soda pop is the best orange soda ever made. Everyone will be sure to love the wonderful refreshing cold taste of the soda pop. It is just plain good.

April 13, 2016

This is my go-to drink! I absolutely love the taste of it and find that it's perfectly balanced. This on a hot summer day.. ice... Yum! You cannot go wrong with that. Try it and see for yourself!