Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

December 16, 2018

If your car doesn’t have one, then get one!

Ok so I don’t personally own one of these but when I own a car I will. Every Uber or lyft I take that has one of these I love . Mainly because the smell of febreeze makes me feel happy.

December 09, 2018

Gets the stank out!

My bf and I share a vehicle, and it’s always a really nice surprise when I turn on air and get the fresh scent right away. I don’t find it overbearing or anything. I just kind of wish it lasted longer than it does.

December 08, 2018

Top Choice in Auto Fresheners

This product is the BEST of all auto freshening products. I have tried nearly every scent of every brand of nearly every type of fresheners from sprays to a variety of scented hanging props to gel vent clips and I always regret not just grabbing another one of these!
    Lasting power, smells great, worth every penny.

December 06, 2018

Great product

This is one of the better car air fresheners out there. Lasts long as packing says it will. Can be little over powering first few days, but there’s a switch on it so I can customize the amount of scent comes out.

November 30, 2018

Wonderful scent, fills car with refreshing aroma.

I bought this product when I got a used car to help with the smell. The clip attached directly to my vent with no issues. The scent lasted for a very long time, and it was enjoyable. I love this product and I will try it again.

November 19, 2018

They weren’t for me

I tried these as I like having a air freshener in my car. I found them to strong for my likings. And It kept falling off my vent ( might just be the type of vents I have in my car) I won’t buy these again :(

2.0/5

November 17, 2018

Not worth it

I bought these and they weren’t really worth it. The clips fall off continuously & they don’t smell that great. I personally prefer the old fashion refreshers that hang on your mirror. Whatever floats your boat.

November 15, 2018

Nice Scent

Love this product! Made my car smell so nice. I also like the size of the freshener plus it was easy to clip onto my vent. Febreeze products are great

November 14, 2018

My car smells nice

I have been using them for a month now and it is the only thing that works best! It keeps my car smelling fresh for days but it does runs out quickly when its on max mode. I emptied one out in 6 days. I wish the price was little bit lower for that amount! But the product is awesome and does work for me so i am always in a hunt for special deals on them and stack! Love it!

October 25, 2018

Smells great!

I love that this makes my car smell amazing. This is the only freshener that lasts long enough for me. For me, it lasts about maybe a week in a half or so, I can smell it for several days but once it starts to empty I can't smell it as much.