Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 03, 2021

Takes away the wet dog smell!

With two big dogs who love to play outside you sometimes get a wet dog smell in your car. Well let me tell you with these vent clips the wet dog smell no longer lingers!

2.7/5

Bon produit

Très utile pour garder une senteur de fraîcheur dans la voiture. La senteur n'est pas trop envahissante. Le seul bémol est que cela ne dure pas longtemps.

Love the smell!

I love these for my car. They smell really good and come in a variety of scents. However I will say that I got through them very quickly and they are a bit expensive. But I still buy them because they smell so good!

Smell is too harsh

The product is too strong with a distinct chemical smell. I prefer more natural air fresheners. Essential oils. Smell starts strong and fades fast. Not for me

March 01, 2021

Nice scent

I love this brand because it has a variety of scents, I use them for my truck, my husband and I love fresh and sweet scents. We prefer this than others because they are practical.

February 28, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

leaves my car smelling febreze fresh

The febreeze car clips are great to make your car smell clean and fresh. It eliminates all the unwanted odours with its signiture well known scents. I would say the only reason I havent rated higher is because they dont tend to last very long before needing replacing.

United States

Leaves your car smelling new everytime!

The febreeze car clips are great to make your car smell like new each time! It eliminates all the unwanted odours. The only issue is that if you live in a cold area during winter, the liquid evaporates quicker. It usually lasts around 4-6 days at most. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have their car smelling good!

United States

Fresh smell

The product smell is not overpowering. Its very fresh. We always have these in our cars. Only concern is it's not very long lasting. overall a decent product.

Lasts long!

The febreeze car vent clips are great if you like strong smelling car freshener. Some scents can be a bit overwhelming however, they do have a long stay power which is great. I like to use them every once in a while but not one after the other because of how long the scent lasts. These are definitely great though for that once in a while scent refresher

3.2/5

February 24, 2021

It smells good

They have scnets that I like, the only problem with them it's the clip. I'm not a fan, it seems like they fall off or it doesn't stay in position . It's good you can adjust how scent you can't to come out