Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
Ranked #1 in Home Fragrance

*On low and under ambient conditions

September 20, 2017

Covers that Poop smell so well!!

Febreze car vent clips are amazing! My baby boy likes to poop in the car and that smell loves to linger. These car vents cover it nicely and provide a lovely scents. There are many scents available but I particularly enjoy their Cranberry scent as well as Hawaiian Aloha. If you like traditional car scents they have a pine one.

September 19, 2017

I have used this product and will purchase it again.

This product works very well and smells great. It doesn't have a super strong fragrance and doesn't cause my allergies to flare up like other brands have.

September 19, 2017

Fresh car!

I love how my car smells when I get into it. So fresh and clean and I love the price as well! I buy these for my husband as well! I tell everyone about them. I really like when someone gets in my car and tells me how good it smells!

September 16, 2017

Alright

Well..... I like the convenience of this product. The scent isn't too bad. I prefer different but made do with it just fine. I wish they had more scents available though. It does last, even after running out of visible liquid.
    I would definitely buy more often if there were more scents to choose from.

September 16, 2017

Great for the first few days

The scent was great and I really liked it for the first few days, but after that I didn't really notice the scent much at all, which is disappointing.

September 15, 2017

Small and Mighty

FEBREZE CAR WIND CLIPS FRESHENER IN LINEN & SKY
    These little clips are great because they deliver a great scent that spreads throuhout your entire vehicle leaving it smelling frsh and clean. Great size that does not take up room!

2.3/5

September 15, 2017

Definitely won't purchase again

I tried these Febreze Car Vent Clips over and over as they didn't last. So sometimes I do dumb things and this is one of those. When I first opened the package it was shocking how strong the fragrance was. I clipped it to my car vent and myself I don't drive very much but that didn't matter the fragrance was gone and the see through clip was empty weeks before the time that they advertised. I'll stick with my green trees

2.3/5

Doesnt last long

Have bought these a few times. The scent starts off great but doesnt last as long as it should or says it should. Have to replace it too often for my liking.

LOVE THEM

These smell amazing, and literally mask and sort of odors. They are not too strong, so it is good for all types of people. The smell is so fresh.
    These are so convenient and are decently priced as well. I absolutely love them. Especially because they last quite a while!

Love it!

Love this almost as much as the Hawaiian islands scent. Keeps the truck smelling lovely which can be hard with a husband and two kids! With the ability to adjust the level of scent is great especially on long sweaty summer days. Would highly recommend this product