Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

July 27, 2021

Really good

I do really like them! I will keep buying them when they are cheap but I honestly think that they should make it where they last longer! But my car always smells good!

July 27, 2021

Smells so good!

I use these every 2 weeks, the only thing that is not actually true is they ďo not.last 60 days at all. But I still use them all the time, and all different sents!

July 23, 2021

Oil leaks and damages dashboard

I wanted to love this and at first I really did. The smell is strong and amazing and clips discretely on the vent. On a hot day I noticed that the scented oil leaked all over the plastic of my dashboard which attracted the sun to melt it. Completely disappointed and would not recommend to anyone.

July 23, 2021

The scent is way too overpowering!

If you’re looking for a strong, powerful scent to mask all other scents, than you’ve found it! For me personally I found the scent way too strong! I felt nauseous and headachey after the scent blowing on my for more than 5 minutes. I tried controlling the amount the vent released and it was no help. I would not recommend this product unless you are ready for an absolute scent blast!

July 20, 2021

Smells great

These leave my car smelling great for weeks. I love the new car scent and lemon as they both leave my car smelling great the longest. Highly recommend for every vehicle. Tons of scents depending on preference.

July 19, 2021

Overpowering but long lasting

For me this product was a little overpowering with the scent. I will try getting another scent to see. But it definitely worth the money it has lasted in my car after a month of it being empty lol.

July 16, 2021

Good scent but not longlasting

We always buy this and clip it on the ac vents with no fuss so our car always smells good. Only problem is that it gets over so quick. The only cost effective manner we can keep this going is buying it in bulk. I still prefer this over the hanging air freshener that we put over the rear view mirror or the one that sits on the dash cause the former doesn’t disperse so much scent and the latter takes up too much place.

2.0/5

July 13, 2021

Don't waste your time

Man, I had high hopes for this car fresher . But sadly I was disappointed!! You can barely smell it unless you have the air cranked on . Don't waste your time or money.

July 04, 2021

Light and fresh

A fresh very light scent. I didn’t find it was great but it definitely wasn’t over powering either. I used my in the winter and it didn’t freeze but it also didn’t get super scenty with the heat blasting. It’s ok but I prefer a stronger scent.

3.2/5

July 03, 2021

bon produit

Que se soit pour l automobile ou bien la maison FEBREZE est efficace en tout temps
    Essayez celui pour l auto sur la fan de votre air climatisée et la pièce aura une bonne odeur