Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

1.8/5

December 20, 2019

Not what it's cracked up to be.

If course when you first open this it smells really strong the first maybe four days is about it. Aft t the strong smell goes even if you have the little knob turned to low it still inky last for a few days. It's honestly a waste of money. Better off to get a spray and keep it in your dash and spray when you want to freshen up. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone really.

November 25, 2019
    Warrington, United Kingdom

Not impressed

I bought this product for my car and I’m really not a fan the scent was gone within a few days and the clip to put it on the vent is very fiddly could of easily snapped it’s a good price but the product didn’t live up to expectations

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Would not buy again

I think these where great when I first put them in and these a week later they lost there smell from them, not worth it for the price they charge. They also don’t fit well enough if you knock it slightly then your there for few minutes looking where they have popped off 😂

United Kingdom

Not lasting smell

Didn't find the smell very strong and lasting, I use febreze spray at home and find the smell last and I can still smell it the next day, was very disappointed with the car air freshener and found I couldn't smell it after a few days.

1.5/5

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Car fresh

Thought this product would be good but was disappointed couldn’t smell it after first day so complete waste of money won’t be buying again I love my car to smell fresh 👎😔

2.0/5

October 24, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Scent does not last at all

These car fresheners smell amazing when you first open them but then after that forget it! Even when I’d been out my car all night long i still couldn’t smell it the next morning. Very expensive for a product that I found a waste of money wouldn’t recommend sorry

1.2/5

October 11, 2019

Car deodorizer

I wouldn't recommend the Car freshener. I find that it's incredibly strong for the first day or two then completely dies off. For the cost I do not feel it's worth it as you go through so many to make it last if you find a scent you enjoy

1.5/5

October 08, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Doesn't cling on well

Love the fragrances in this range, but they just don't stay put in the car grill. I find the weight pulls them downwards, looking unsightly, and easily and often fall off.

1.3/5

October 07, 2019

Do what you claim!!

Does not last as long as it claims it can, not even close. It looks plain and somewhat ugly, it needs some lights on it or just an updated look for those who have luxury vehicles especially, Thanks.

2.0/5

August 12, 2019

Didn't last long

When I first started purchasing this product I was really excited because I don't like the air fresheners that hang from the mirror but honestly the smell doesn't last - especially when it's really hot out