Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 08, 2019

Not worth it

I find that the price is out of line with how long these actually last. At first when you open them, the scent is strong and your car smells great but that doesn't last long. The other problem that I found with these is that if I clipped them near the drivers seat vents that it would blow the scent and make my clothing smell so strong when out of the car that it was nauseating.

2.8/5

April 05, 2019

I don’t like it

Well this product is not as good as I thought. The fragrance is not bad, but it doesn’t smell that strong. I can’t smell it in the car . I don’t like it

April 03, 2019

Not the best

I didn’t find the sent stayed very long in the car and one of them actually leaked on the dash for the price I wouldn’t recommend There are cheaper alternatives

March 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Mixed feelings

I loved how the smell was and there is a few different smells but they really don’t last long at all. They can be expensive if not bought on sale but again the last not even a month on my vehicle I don’t buy them unless they are on sale

March 26, 2019

Didn’t last long

The product was a good price and user friendly ! I didn’t like how the liquid was used up quickly regardless of the setting that was used ! Some of the smells can be alittle strong ! I would use this product again but not all the time

March 25, 2019

My go to fragrance for vehicle.

I love these Frebreze car freshners. The scents are fantastic. The scents have great smelling power. I wish the scents would last a little longer. They are a little pricey.

2.8/5

Ok product

Not to sure about this , the smell factor is nice but don’t like the fact that I have to have the heat on in order to smell it ... even in the summer , with the ac on can’t really smell it ! Better for winter time use in my opinion .

Strong but fresh

Want to hide a certain smell? This will definitely do the trick. It was very strong at first when we started using it but after a while the scent got better.

Strong at first

I tried so many times to fall in love with these but Everytime it's the same. The first few days are so overpowering then the next few days it's almost gone. I put them on my defrost vent in the winter because the strong smell blowing in your face makes me feel queasy! I love the Colorado cherry vent clips though!

March 23, 2019

Easy febreezy

I have bought these on several occasions from Costco. I love the fresh smell but have to say the staying power is not 30 days! I keep buying it because I like the scent just wish it would last longer.