Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

April 10, 2020

produit pour automobile

j utilise ce produit pour don parfum légé et durable par température chaude beaucoup moin efficace en hiver ou sous des températures sous zero. efficace pour la durée du temps recommandé

April 05, 2020
    Washington, United States

Nice

I like that these are not overly strong. Ny car is left smelling nice and clean. I will contact to use these and couldn’t be happier. The price is fair for the quality and these last a lot longer then other items of similar value.

April 02, 2020

Sa sa sent bon

J'aime bien mais personnellement je trouve que sa se vide un petit peu trop vite en plus sa Coûte quand même assez cher pour un bon sent bon de voiture

Love

Love this product leaves my car smelling nice and fresh always. Would love some more selection of scents but would recommend to anyone as its amazing.

Gives me Headaches

I tried this in my car and next thing you know I have a headache and my sinuses flaring up.

It’s very strong but goes right up my nose.

I would not recommend if you are sensitive to perfumes and dyes.

Maybe purchase a vanilla scent.

3.2/5

Small but powerful

Love the scent but beware if you use these during the winter time and use the car heater; the oil will dry up faster and within a few days you won't be able smell anything.

Decent smell

I've purchased these in Costco in bulk to use in the car. They smell great and there is a lot of choices of scents to choose from. I do find that it gets uses up too quickly though.

March 30, 2020

Great Scent

These are awesome!
    I find you can get 2 or 3 in a pack and I find that one lasts at least 2 months. The scents are pretty strong at first but I find that I get used to it quickly.

March 28, 2020

Outch

Malgré la bonne odeur et la durabilité de se produit, je ne vais pas vous cacher que c’est extrêmement une forte odeur que moi je ne peux pas supporter. Il me cause des mal de tête. À chaque fois que je rentrais dans ma voiture, j’avais toujours une mal de tête automatique. C’est décevant.

March 23, 2020

Works well

My husband works in construction and has to keep a lot of his tools in the car. The pods makes a big difference. It's easier now to share the car for groceries and all.