Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

I find it can do better

First of we like this product. Just that we find it doesn’t last long like it’s supposed to. We feel the scent goes out faster. That’s why I think they can do better. The scent is nice. But I myself would not recommend it if you want something to last longer .

New Brunswick, Canada

Overall best freshener for your car.

I bought these several times. You can get different smells. They all smell very strong, nice, crisp, and clean. It seems like they last a while too and you can chnge how strong you want them. Overall a bit pricey but i really enjoy the smell.

February 26, 2019

J adore pour rafraîchir la voiture

Les febreeze car vent clip freshener in linen and sky sont parfait pour rafraîchir la voiture. Amène une odeur fraîche juste assez pour être agréable et oublier les mauvaises odeurs. J adore!

Clean Scent

Love these in the vehicle. I find they last longer than the recommended time it states they are used for. Even the faint scent after using for a month keeps a fresh scent.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Product

Febreze car vent clips are amazing. Always leave my car ethnically an amazing scent. Only car fresheners I buy. deffinetly worth the money. You won’t be disappointed.

Very Strong Scent

I’m not here to say this is a bad product, I love almost all things ‘febreze’. This product is just a little too overwhelming for me. I am sensitive to scent and this product is very strong. Although it does have a power adjustment dial on the back, even at the lowest setting it still feels too strong for me.

February 24, 2019

Endless

I love how it always last longer than what it says on the package for me. I wish there were more kinds of scents. I only ever see the same scents when i go to different stores. But overall i like this product. I currently have three.

3.2/5

February 23, 2019

Good

It’s mini and compact and amazing smell. Have already purchased it and would purchase again and again. And have already recommended to all my friends.

February 22, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Stink out

Whoa a definitely must for all the hunters out there.i got into my hubby's hunting jeep and all I could smell was Dogs. I went straight to the store pick up a package of the fresh linen febreeze. And it did s complete turn around with the smell..I will be buying him more

February 21, 2019

Amazing scent

These are tiny but let out so much scent, sometimes its even a little over powering but it keeps ur car smelling fresh 24/7 and lasts a really long time