Febreze Car Vent Clips Freshener in Linen & Sky Reviews
#1 in Misc

*On low and under ambient conditions

March 06, 2020

Love it

Absolutely Love love love it . The smell isn’t to powerful. It last a long time . It’s also very easy to use . Love the fact you can control the amount it comes out .

March 04, 2020

Love

Febreeze car vent clips are my go to for car air fresheners. They last for quite a while, and the smell is strong enough that you can smell it everytime you enter the vehicle, but not too strong that it’s overpowering.

March 03, 2020

Smells way too strong

I usually can't leave mine in the airvent for long I need to put it in the glove compartment multiple times a day because my car begins to smell way too much.

March 03, 2020

Great smelling air freshener

I love how the car vent air fresheners work. I had an employee who used to smoke in my work vehicle and I used the car air freshener from day 1. Honestly they work quite well but since I have a new employee that doesn’t smoke, the air freshener works extraordinary in the truck now. My truck has never smelt so clean and fresh!

March 02, 2020

Long lasting

Febreze car vent air freshener cleans the odour perfectly. I like the deep, dramatic fragrance of this car vent clip. Removes all bad odours from my car and release a good freshness and fragrance slowly. This is a must have for my car.

March 02, 2020

Dure longtemps!

Il y en a toujours un dans ma voiture. J'adore les différentes fragrances offertes. Ça laisse une douce odeur dans la voiture à travers les saisons. Je le laisse toujours au minimum, car sinon l'odeur est un peu forte.

1.5/5

big show . no go

About the only great thing about it is that it stays clipped on vent. the odour doesnt last at all. i tried another one and still same results. but the old fashioned tree to hang from mirror. lol

I would buy this again!

I love these air vent clips! They last way longer than just about any other car freshener I have tried and it doesn't come off to strong when placed on the air vents. The only downside is that if your vents aren't on when it starts to get lower it doesn't work AS well. A small price to pay for a nice smelling car!

February 28, 2020

Useful and helps with odors

Use these often as we have kids that play hockey. they definitely help with odor control and make the car and closet smell good. They can be a bit steing for the 1st few days but it does decrease.

My car smells amazing!

My daughter plays hockey which means I have a big smelly hockey bag in my car most of the time. When I have the Febreeze Car vent clips in my car that is all I smell. They are so fresh smelling that you do not smell anything else.