Febreze Fabric Refresher Reviews

February 26, 2017

I use febreze to freshen up fabric furniture that is difficult to wash. The fresh linen scent is the most pleasant one, although it's the one with the least 'staying power'. I think it does a better job if used sparingly and frequently than one large application.

February 26, 2017

I really like using this product to remove odours in my livingroom. It helped me refresh my couch and livingroom chair to smell better and I like spraying it on my curtains as well. I find it makes them smell really good and the smell lasts for hours. I like that you can spray it on furniture to help make it smell better!

February 13, 2017

Febreeze doesn't just covers odours it helps iliminate them. The smell is clean and crisp. Great for covering embarrassing animal odours. Great price for the product. A must have at all times.

February 13, 2017

J'achète surtout celui antibactérien, car en plus de la senteur rafraîchissante, il tue les bactéries. On peut même l'utiliser ailleurs, auto, bateau, garage.

February 01, 2017

I love the spray nozzle! I find I use less product being able to control how much I'm spraying. The linen scent is my favorite, the smell stays on for hours. I use this on virtually all fabric services, the welcome mat by our front door gets sprayed often ;)

February 01, 2017

I really like Febreze Fabric because it leaves a smell of cleanliness and freshness. I use it to freshen the mattresses, the curtains and the sofa of the room besides the smell lasts a good time.

January 19, 2017

Use my Febreeze all the time,especially before company arrives,to give my home a fresh clean smell, my favourite scent is Heavy Duty scent,its fresh yet not harsh.
    Its a must,especially because we have a smoker in the home.

August 08, 2016

I just absolutely love the linen scent febreze it's by far my favorite. I stock up on these when I can. I use this on everything I can't wash and I mean everything!

April 28, 2016

I sure do love febreeze! We always get the spring and renewal scent and its a really refreshing scent. My mother also sprays this on her clothes because she loves the scent so much.

April 20, 2016

During the winter months when you can't open the doors to let in fresh air you must use Febreeze. It leaves a nice clean smell and quickly absorbs odors. I always spray my linen closet with Febreeze, too. Some of the linens which are not used often smell great when you need to pull them out to use them.