Prestige Item
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation Reviews

August 08, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Worth it !

Ive been struggling to find a good medium to full coverage foundation and this is the one ! I have oily skin and this actually makes my face look fresh all day ! It covers my blemishes so well ! Recommend this 100% worth it. Price wise is not awful either since you dont need much and saves from having to use concealer as well.

August 03, 2018

Perfect!

I just went to a class to Sephora and tried it and it is amazing. I was looking for opinions and thank goodness I got to tried it myself. My skin is oily and this foundation made my skin matte, and it doesn’t feel dry. Medium to full coverage, lightweighted formula. It minimized the pores appearance. You gotta apply it and blend fast as it dries pretty quick. I first used a brush to apply it and finished up with a beauty blender. I’m in love. Worth it!

August 01, 2018

9/10 would recommend

I have dry and oily skin and it felt like no foundation was compatible with both at the same time. Either one would make me too oily or too dry. Fenty Beauty works great! It has a semi matt finish which is perfect for combination skin. Its light-weight, and goes on well. I wouldn't say its perfect at covering redness in skin but it does the job.

August 01, 2018

Fenty

Fenty beauty foundation is absolutely amazing. I was able to find my shade very quickly. I really like this makeup line. Fenty has great quality and is definitely worth the price.

July 25, 2018

Lasting coverage

You certainly have to experiment to get the right coverage. I need a primer or my face looks too dry. Then I put a pump of foundation on the top of my hand and dab it on with a brush, working from the center of my face outwards. I had to attend a funeral and was impressed that it didn’t budge after dabbing at tears on my cheeks for 30 minutes.
    Coverage is great too for old scars, age spots, etc.
    a good quality makeup remover is necessary, so you know it has staying power.

2.2/5

July 06, 2018

Fenty foundation

I was so excited and pumped to try this product from fenty. It was expensive and I waited and got it for Christmas from my husband. It dried so fast I could barely apply it properly, I found it watery and didn’t have very good coverage. I was very sad about this product. It was so hyped up I thought it would be amazing and it wasn’t.

July 03, 2018

Not what i thought

Although its a good product its deffinitly not full coverage. It is light on your skin but it dries weird and you have to let it full dry before you continue the rest of your make up. Not sure how i feel about it but the shade range and pigmentation is really good

May 27, 2018

Great foundation if you do the right steps before applying..

Okay so I’ve had this foundation since December and hated it at first because it was SO dry and made my skin look flaky. After trial and error and trail again, I’ve found the BEST way to apply this particular foundation.
    Step one: exfoliate and cleanse your face.
    Two: use your favourite toner
    Three: use your favorite moisturizer and eye cream/eye serum.
    Four: PRIMER! I really like the Nude by Nature primer as it is a creamy moisturizer type primer rather than most typical silicone-based primers. Let it dry!!!
    Five: apply this foundation lightly in “dabs” with a DAMP makeup sponge. Make sure you get the sponge wet and ring it out first!
    Six:apply your a tying powder and other makeup.
    Seven: Spray to set!

May 01, 2018

A+!

Long wearing, soft matte foundation. Great for my combination skin, and the first foundation I've found that's light enough for my skin (shade 100). Will be re-purchasing.

April 30, 2018

Fenty Beauty Kills It !

There are pros and cons to this product for me. I will start by saying that the pricepoint is really good for a high end foundation, and the shade range is incredible. I also really love the full coverage look this foundation gives me , and it is not overly matte.

The cons of this product for me is that it can tend to look cakey throughout the day , even when I don't apply much. This foundation also seemed to clog my pores and cause occasional breakouts which was disappointing.