• Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone

Fisher Price Toddler Chatter Telephone Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 584 in Toys

July 23, 2017

Classic toy

I think everyone remembers seeing this when they were younger. I had to buy it for my son because I love getting them things I had as a child. Even though he has never seen a phone that looks like this he knew exactly what it was. He grabbed it and said hello I couldn't believe it. Its a great toy.

June 04, 2017

We had one of these when we were kids and then I bought my nephew one and he loved it. Its cool seeing kids play with the toys you played with as a child. :)

May 30, 2017

I think we have all played with the fisher price toddler chatter phone . If you haven't yourself then your kids or grandkids definitely have . It's one of those classic toys that everyone knows and loves . It's good quality and provides hours of fun for kids to enjoy . I highly recommend .

May 21, 2017

I love seeing toys that have been around for years and still being made I remember this as a kid and my kids played with them as well now my grandson, its his favorite toy he knew it was a phone and hes never seen a phone that looks like that. Its a great toy that keeps little one busy for hours.

March 16, 2017

Such a fun little toy for toddlers. When their learning to walk & talk this toy really helps as they can drag it along with them wherever they go & also answer it as thought it were a real phone. I remember playing with this exact toy as a kid, classic for sure.

February 20, 2017

Great retro phone.
    My one year loved this toy a lot. Its like making a telephone call in the 80's or 90's. Great for their development. I got the pink I love the colours.

February 01, 2017

What a blast from the past. This was one of my favourite toys as a kid. The eyes were the best part! Extremely durable, sturdy toy. Hours of fun. Always found the string was too short but I suppose that was due to a strangling hazzard.

March 12, 2016

I had one as a kid that my mom had and my little girl first Xmas she got a new one. Can't believe they still around. Quailty is awesome. And so sturdy. Only wish the string was longer to the phone cause I always found it to short.

February 14, 2016

My baby love the old fisher price telephone. I got it at a yard sale. He pulls it everywhere and plays with the eyes that moves up and down. It's just like an old phone where you would have to turn the wheel to dial your numbers.

February 05, 2016

I bought this for my daughter in 1972 and she'd pull it around. One could always hear her coming. It was priceless. I wish it was still around, it's a classic now