Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce Reviews
#7 in Condiment

September 10, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Absolutely delicious

This is the best hot sauce ever created. The flavor is spot on and keeps you wanting more. It's delicious and very cost friendly. Can be found anywhere. Has the right amount of kick to it!

September 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

The best hot sauce!

We love Franks in our house, I go through multiple bottles a month, we put it on everything! My husband makes the best chicken wings with Franks, fresh garlic and butter. The best hot sauce around!

August 27, 2019

LOVE THIS

Frank's Red Hot Sauce : Frank’s hot sauce is a classic. I really really commend it if you like spicy foods. My family and I loves loves it..... i will rebuy.

August 15, 2019
    New York, United States

classic Hot Sauce

If there was a hot sauce for my purse this one would be it. The price is always right and the taste is even better! It's great on everything, mixed with mayonaise or on chicken wings. Yummy and Spicy, it's perfect.

July 06, 2019

So good

Love this hot sauce ! I use this in a ton of recipes and on its own . But an always requested is the buffalo chicken dip . The recipe is on the bottles and everyone just loves it . Perfect flavour and not too spicy but just enough . Definitely recommend and will always buy

June 29, 2019

Best hot sauce ever!

This has got to be the best hot sauce ever! Such a great price point. I’m never disappointed when I purchase this. Not too hot to burn your face 😂

March 01, 2019

Bon

Ajoute une bonne petite dose de piquant dans vos mets préférés je l'utilise partout car il rehausse bien les saveurs de mes mets. Pas trop piquant, juste parfait selon moi.

March 01, 2019

I add that S*** to everything!

Literally. Frank's is the best combination of vinegar-y and spicy, providing that perfect punch you need to elevate that dish, so I add it to everything!

I know a few people who always have to travel with their mini bottle of Frank's "just in case", and I think I might get on that train as well! Too many times I was eating out and thought, "Gosh, Frank's would make this great dish EVEN better."

I LOVE FRANK'S.

February 04, 2019

Simply the best!

We use Frank’s red hot sauce on many things. From breakfast to dinner it is awesome. I especially love it on hot wings. There is nothing better out there as far as I’m concerned!

January 22, 2019

Love the flavour without burning off tastebuds!

The heat is great and you still get an awesome flavour. Transfers well when you cook and bake with it, making it my go to sauce!
    Not too spicy that you can’t enjoy what you are eating!