Prestige Item
Fresh Rose Cleansing Foam Reviews

From the brand:

Fresh Rose Cleansing Foam with soothing rosewater is a daily cleanser for all skin types that rejuvenates and hydrates the skin for a healthier-looking complexion. The soap-free formula dissolves dirt and everyday impurities without stripping the skin of essential moisture.

September 19, 2017

Smells wonderful

I bought this cleansing foam about 2 weeks ago and Im in love. It smells great and suds well. Leaves my skin feeling very clean but not tight. It rinses off easily. My skin has not broken out at all.

March 17, 2016

Got this as a product for my birthday gift from Sephora. I have oily, acne prone skin and this product is lovely to use in the evening to remove makeup and make your face feel clean. I have to use something a big stronger to prevent pimples, but I highly recommend this for evening use as it's way less harsh than most facial wipes.

July 31, 2013

This falls under the category of expensive but worth it. We got some samples in the office to try and I've been using the cleanser for a few weeks. It's a foam cleanser that smells like a subtle combination of cucumber and rose. I find it very effective at taking off makeup, including mascara without drying out my skin. I absolutely love it. At about $38 it's not cheap but if you want to treat yourself it's worth the splurge. I would definitely purchase this and am now curious to try other products from their lineup.