Gain Fireworks Sweet Sizzle Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 410 in Household Cleaning Products

Add pop to your laundry with long-lasting Sweet Sizzle Fireworks. These in-wash scent boosters let you pick just how much like the cool breeze of a sunny spring morning you want to smell, ranging from "just a hint" to "a stunningly accurate representation".

July 28, 2016

Your clothes will smell so nice with Gain Fireworks Booster... I use it for towels and sheets, it keeps them fresh smelling longer... I love it on my work clothes, I love the smell of it and how easy it is to use.....

July 18, 2016

Le prix n'est pas donné, mais ils sentent le paradis. L'odeur reste très longtemps dans les vêtements. Très éfficace, je le recommande fortement. La bouteille dur longtemps puisque nous avons pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup. C'est génial.

February 09, 2016

A bit pricey, but love the way it makes my clothes smell! :)

June 08, 2015

I find these very over powering, I don't like the smell of them!

June 08, 2015

I love this product espacially when I wash my bed sheet. It smell good until the next wash. Same thing for the towels.

May 26, 2015

These work awesome. They smell amazing!!

May 26, 2015

This product is wonderful to use with your laundry, you just pop it in with a load and it smells sooo good. I have always been a huge fan of the fresh scent of Gain. Smells too good to be true!

May 26, 2015

Mmmmmmm yummy! Love how this smells! Love how long the smell stays! Love my sheets after using these.

May 22, 2015

I love the smell of gain and use this often , I do find it makes the laundry smell fresh

May 05, 2015

This product adds a nice scent to your laundry, although the scent doesn't last as long as Gain.