Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 415 in Household Cleaning Products

July 10, 2017

Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze

I LOVE Gain and I was so impressed with these flings- first of all flings are super convenient and easy for me. I do laundry with a toddlers help so anything for extra convenience and less weight to carry is awesome. You simply throw one in with your laundry and voila you are done. This scent smells AMAZING, so nice on our clothes and a huge plus? The smell stays on our clothes all day while we wear them.

July 10, 2017

Smell great !

Gain flings in moonlight breeze smell absolutely amazing . My favourite is apple mango tango but I decided to try this scent out . I love it ! Gain is my favourite because you can smell the scent even 2 months after washing your clothing . Nothing worse than washing your clothes and then not smelling great afterwards . The gain flings are great because you don't have to measure anything . Super simple and quick . Just toss the fling in the washer before adding your clothes . I haven't had any issues with the fling not dissolving and my clothes come out clean. There's always sales , coupons and cash back offers on checkout 51 .

April 09, 2017

These worked so well to clean my dirty gym clothes. Came out smelling very fresh and a nice relaxing scent. Love he packaging and convienence of these.

April 09, 2017

Little pockets of laudnry soap and A Stain remover all in one .These are great ,come in a nice resealable bag smells wonderful and cleans the clothes nice ,the scent stays with the clothes when there dry as well .

March 27, 2017

I buy Gain all the time the smell is outstanding and long lasting and the price is decent and you can get coupons often. my clothes really love all the gain products

March 17, 2017

My husband and i both have very sensitive skin, so we are always careful of what laundry detergent we buy. Gain and Tide are two that we love. But i always seem to reach for the Gain pods more. I LOVE the smell of Moonlight Breeze, it's so much nicer than just the original scent. I don't buy the pods often, only when they come on sale as they are SO expensive, overpriced in my opinion. But these are so convenient !!

March 09, 2017

Well, I find all of these detergent pods overpriced. They are convenient and easy to transport when on vacation, so I usually only buy them for special occasions. I absolutely love the scent of moonlight breeze, especially on sheets and towels. Gain seems to work well on all fabrics and very good in cold water.

March 07, 2017

These are sooo easy to use. Just throw in a pod or two, if a large load and that's it. These are great for travel, so you dont have to worry about anything spilling and additional weight. The scent is really night and fresh!

February 28, 2017

I am so in love with this scent i find there is a grape smell and it stays in the air for so long its not a strong smell like some sprays and if you like grapes youll love this

February 15, 2017

LOVE Gain Flings, moonlight breeze is an amazing scent! The scent is long lasting, strong but not irritatingly strong. We don't use any other brands. I would definitely recommend this product.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists